Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:02 AM

Author Topic: WMDB: Map Review  (Read 1535 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: WMDB: Map Review
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2023, 01:39 PM »
Delete some maps?

I know that WMDB delete maps for unknown reasons or stupid reasons. This map is one example. They simply deleted from the website without any warning or message to the author. They deleted this map of mine saying it is black and white and WMDB only accepts colour maps. I already seen some black and white maps in WMDB, but they are more recent uploads. I remember that Danelius uploaded a map written "WMDB REVIEWERS ARE MUPPETS". This map was deleted and after some time he deleted all his maps from the website. Like many people. sbs knows a lot of map makers that complained about the reviews, and that's why he refused to be a reviewer: he doesn't like the review system.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 01:47 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kaleu

Re: WMDB: Map Review
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2023, 05:16 PM »
Delete some maps?

I know that WMDB delete maps for unknown reasons or stupid reasons. This map is one example. They simply deleted from the website without any warning or message to the author. They deleted this map of mine saying it is black and white and WMDB only accepts colour maps. I already seen some black and white maps in WMDB, but they are more recent uploads. I remember that Danelius uploaded a map written "WMDB REVIEWERS ARE MUPPETS". This map was deleted and after some time he deleted all his maps from the website. Like many people. sbs knows a lot of map makers that complained about the reviews, and that's why he refused to be a reviewer: he doesn't like the review system.

Maybe it's because the first map is an exact copy of copyright art (Or maybe WMDB reviewers just assumed it is)?
I know wmdb contains a lot of copyrighted content but an unaltered copy is easier to find online and suffer legislative penalties for copying copyrighted content, isn't it?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓