Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:45 PM

Author Topic: WO  (Read 6197 times)

Offline CMV

Re: WO
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 08:20 AM »
Pffft, WO steals all the activity in WA, we're a small community, you can never find a clanner when WO is on...

:'( :'( :'(
Well, participate in the Olympics then! :)
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 10:01 AM »
Pffft, WO steals all the activity in WA, we're a small community, you can never find a clanner when WO is on...

:'( :'( :'(
Well, participate in the Olympics then! :)

I am glad that WO brings activity to WA (my all time favourite game, so keeping players happy, is something that makes me happy :))

It's nice to see an event bring so many players together to have fun in the most skill-less and effortless schemes in WA lol, but me, I just love clanning lol...

I'll never take part in WO, speaking for myself, and some others I know, to me it's one of the most unfair things ever conceived by anyone on WA, for starters the Countries are ridiculously unbalanced in terms of both skill, and amount of players participating, so no point in me trying to win Golds for GB even if myself Chicken23 dibz and nail done really well, 40 chileans and an army of Zillians would just wipe the floor with us with like 1000 silver/bronze medals.

1v1v1, and other weird Finals is just bullshit imo when it comes to competitive games, totally unbalanced.

There is no balance of schemes through the Event, you have like a million elites a million Hysteria tons of shoppers and plopwars, comet dodgin, and like a handful of other schemes lol, I'd find it more acceptable to have the schemes professionally organised.

People try to cheat, continously...

More or less every single WO you can NEVER make EVERY single Tourney you would like to play, cuz you gotta sleep/work/school/etc.

Random wins every single time anyway, no one else has the same amount of spare time lol, I think it was titahemp almost beat him last time, but couldn't make the last weeks events and Random stormed ahead, I mean, imo it'd make it 100x better already just to put a game limit on WO or something...

And the worst thing, everytime WO comes, hardly anyone plays Clanners... Clanners is really the only reason I still play WA, so for me it's the worst time of the year to play WA online...

And I know right now, if I didn't take this game so seriously, and competitively, i'd have a great time playing WO and not caring about winning but, competitive gaming and the thrill of trying desperately to win is the height of excitement for me, and I just can't get that with WO the way it is :(

If WO was a little stricter, scheduled professionally, an even number of players per Country, even balance of schemes, a game limit in place so everyone played the same amount of games etc, it would seriously be the best thing ever and i'd want WO all year round lol, but this is WA lol, only a handful of players take the game to a professional level xD

I hope you guys have fun, and good luck to anyone to beat Random this year lol.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 12:25 PM »

The problem is not Random xD

The problem is who doesnt nothing everydays and Who play all tourneys day-after-day.

Titahemp ne1? xD

Offline rU`

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 01:01 PM »
The problem is who doesnt nothing everydays
?_?
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline CMV

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 01:02 PM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 02:03 PM »

The problem is who doesnt nothing everydays and Who play all tourneys day-after-day.

Titahemp ne1? xD

xDDD.

i loled, but just for saying tita does work, but he work at home, with some unusual kind of  business xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 02:06 PM »

Titahemp ne1? xD

xDDD.

i loled, but just for saying tita does work, but he work at home, with some unusual kind of  business xD

Hmmmmmm...

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 02:13 PM »
Hi guys,

WO 2011 will start on August 1st and last until September 4th. :)

Offline CMV

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 02:29 PM »
Yay :)
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 02:31 PM »
aeaeaeaeaeaeaeae

Offline Csongi

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 02:39 PM »
sweet.    :-[
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 02:41 PM »
Who wants to practice befor the WO can join our ABL League to play many champs during the weeks until WOs \o/
www.abl-wa.com

Today We ll do WxW Shopper Champ  ::)

Offline Husk

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 04:52 PM »
I gotta say I enjoy reading the tournament (champ) reviews =D

very good job with the site (=