Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:11 AM

Author Topic: Worm arageddon theme song  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Worm arageddon theme song
« on: August 29, 2011, 12:33 AM »
I do not know if your have heard this theme song before, but here it is. The Worm Armageddon theme song.. Enjoy..

For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Re: Worm arageddon theme song
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 01:58 AM »
wtf thats crazy??! where did you find that song?!?!?
worm and learn

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 02:10 AM »
never heard it, sounds like crap,

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 02:51 AM »
now i know why u cant drive gengar...lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 03:49 AM »
I can so drive. Music doesn't affect my driving. :D

@Nail, I found it through Youtube. >_> I use to have Worm Amageddon downloaded from Youtube before I deleted it and used WA CD to play Worm Armageddon.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 05:11 AM »
This whole theme song plays if you let the game idle when you start it up.  If you have the patch installed it disables the intro (i think?).  I found this out by loading up worms and leaving, when i came back the music was playing.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 05:32 AM »
This whole theme song plays if you let the game idle when you start it up.  If you have the patch installed it disables the intro (i think?).  I found this out by loading up worms and leaving, when i came back the music was playing.
You can turn intro showing on in advanced options.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 09:52 AM »
This always pops up every couple of years
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.