Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:35 PM

Author Topic: Worm Awards 2008 Nominations  (Read 11404 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: Worm Awards 2008 Nominations
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 07:34 AM »
ME???? NLF???? NEXT YEAR??? hahahahha vn1 joke of the year, idc nlf^^ anyway : Bastard of the year : Shirdel^^ and im the most active onwormnet so....

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 07:42 AM »
... and you know f4st is the biggest bastard by far
ty m8, i need all votes i can get for that award.
Shirgay i wasn't active from 21th June to 1st September so i can't win the most active ;(.
Why u put ur own names on some awards? I think must be free coz in da most no0b i don't see NNNs or WNNs or WhAs or Wooka..
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 08:34 AM »
GiT was never good. It was always a bunch of moleshopping newbies that never won a clan game in its history..
Nice to hear that, I'll pass the message on. To be fair GiT has become less of a clan and more like a community/gathering, which is fine for people who aren't in it for the 'competetive edge.

Oh, when I posted that, it was in a hint of sarcasm. Maybe I should have embraced the <sarcasm>Brackets</sarcasm>

So you're dissapointed I called GiT bad?
Why? GiT was never good, be an adult face reality.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Shirdel

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51 AM »
... Is anyone going to vote or not? Or are you going to vote at the last millisecond?

Offline wormiverse

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 10:45 AM »
I voted... Check your inbox!!

Quote from: Rok
AIAHISAISHHAISHIHIEHIDHIEWHIEHIHIEHIUEIUE

Offline Shirdel

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 11:21 AM »
Nah. I deleted that message. Anyway, I'm not in the "Bastard of The Year" Nomination list. So, that doesn't count.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 12:08 PM »
+
Nah. I deleted that message. Anyway, I'm not in the "Bastard of The Year" Nomination list. So, that doesn't count.
=
great laugh ;D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 12:27 PM »
+1

;D ;D ;D
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Shirdel

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 02:01 PM »
Is anybody going to vote or not? Because I've voted, and you obviously think all of my desicions are cr*p, so vote now so they never happen!  ::)

Offline Rioter

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 04:35 PM »
Shirdel, this really should be an anonymous thing! I.e. make a form so that we can enter our views ANONYMOUSLY.

Ropa: Just shut up. Do you think I give a damn about what you think? Do I make fun out of you (and whatever group)

Offline Shirdel

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 04:51 PM »
Shirdel, this really should be an anonymous thing! I.e. make a form so that we can enter our views ANONYMOUSLY.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=55 Now, go down to "Send this person a message." Or, alternatively, use MSN, or give me a E-Mail. I have a piece of paper & a pen, so I can write down the results myself.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 05:39 PM »
omg, shirdel, u are in almost all awards... u did these awards, and u said " u cant vote to ur clan, to ur clanmate, to u" ^^ anyway what i think : ur the bastard of wormnet

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 07:15 PM »
I actually demand putting shirdel on that list, we have 3 votes now (wormi,godito and me)
hehehe :D

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 07:22 PM »
make that 4 :P

Offline Shirdel

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 08:05 PM »
Pity that I'm too young to be a bastard, eh?