Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:13 PM

Author Topic: Worms theme tune  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Worms theme tune
« on: September 16, 2011, 11:48 PM »
Just the lyric:

Lyric: We are worms we're the best, and we've come to win the war.
We'll stand we'll never run, Stay until its done, Though our friends may fall, And our world be blown apart, We'll strike with all our might, We'll fight for what is right!

Full theme:
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Worms theme tune
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 12:04 AM »
wtf never heard that before.  didnt know this theme had lyrics.  gj finding this although, i dont know why it was recorded in the first place.

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 02:12 AM »
next my gf tells me this game is stupid, and says wtf do you play this so much?

i am going to put this song on the surround sound speakers, and crank it through out the house! hahaha

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 04:34 AM »
wow thats quite scary to listen to... its kinda like hearing your subconscious talking to you... u been playing worms too much lol, that would f@#! you up if you were on drugs
worm and learn

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 05:17 AM »
Lol. I don't play Worms as much anymore, since I have a job as a cashier and I have to study all the food product codes (total food code i need to know: 362+)... And I'm working at a Asian food market also! :D But anyways, I just normally listen to this kind of theme songs as I figured that they are related to Worm Armageddon game or Worm 3d. Here's another one that is played by Piano.

For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 05:20 AM »
Whoa! This song is played with different countries... if you are able to recognize and detect them... :DDDD

Offline philie

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 02:34 AM »
                           (*_*)