Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:54 AM

Author Topic: WormsCon 2.0 - massive gathering!  (Read 4055 times)

Offline lalo

Re: WormsCon 2.0 - massive gathering!
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2012, 07:44 PM »
Not so expensive

It's very expensive. Not compared to the UK though, but still very expensive. But there's still a big offer for cheapness, including very nice hostals.

By the way, Ropa are you going to be around the red light district in May? :P

I might. Are you?

I might be there between the 18th and 22nd. A ver si te pillo por allá y nos fumamos algo en algún coffee shop :D.

Offline twistah

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 11:05 PM »
Ye, no smoking for tourists in Amsterdam anymore.

I'm not sure with what intention I should meet Wormers to be honest. On one hand it would be cool to see some of you guys in real life and also get some different nationalitys to know, but on the other hand I don't feel like this has to happen. ^^

Some are pretty long around in this game and are going to play this maybe until the Wormnet goes down. Me included. This game kinda never gets old, not even after long breaks. I don't know, but these "internet friends" might need to become real life mates already. It's more pathetic to have a friend on the internet for a century than meeting him in real life if you think about it. ^^

I would face this meeting more like travelling a bit around and get to see something else than the city I live in for 25 years. D; In the end we are just people that meet each other to have a good time I guess. No matter if we play the same game, lol. When do you travell around like this actually? Never. So why not just do it with people you "know".

I might be interested, depends on the bankroll and exact date, though.

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 12:38 AM »
lol, we dont have to be "friends", it would be cool to have a beer and a puff with the WA gang no doubt

*night night

CHELSEA
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:46 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 02:15 AM »
I'd love to do something like this since I have nothing to tie me down, but I really lack the money needed for such a trip. I'll probably make it to Europe one day, if my music works out for me ;O

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 02:51 AM »
Wormscon 2.0
HAHAHAHAHA lol.  but seriously.

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 03:49 AM »
you can count me in but free has to let me crash at his place after the mass murder

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2012, 01:36 PM »
i doubt it would ever happen... all though if it did, would be awesome...

i all ways thought colon was a pedophile trying to get a bunch of young boys gathered together, and he would even pay....

i think Michael Jackson did something similar with never never land, or whatever it was called lol

ROFL  :-*

If its in the dam, ropa, lets go find kiros?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:39 PM by Chicken23 »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2012, 02:17 PM »

If its in the dam, ropa, lets go find kiros?

With bahammers
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 10:41 AM »
Any chance of this still happening? I have two weeks of vacation in the middle of july, I'm thinking about making a trip somewhere else in Europe

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 04:03 PM »
let's have a list of people who will realistically move their ass to somewhere cool in europe?

free
darkz, and maybe he can get some germans
komo
ropa
philie
anubis (treat with caution, do not put near smoke, do not let his ears close to anything that isn't metal)

if this is happening in summer we can make it match with some big event a la love parade (without dying)

Can count me out mate.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 04:07 PM »
Why Komo? I'd like to drink with you

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 04:10 PM »
Why Komo? I'd like to drink with you

I quit drinking a long time ago, and I am trying to save money.

And I really really don't like travelling.

Sorry :'(

Offline Crazy

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 04:11 PM »
If you quit drinking then I don't wanna meet you :P Just kidding, but why did you quit drinking? Did you use violence on lalo when you were drunk?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 04:20 PM »
If you quit drinking then I don't wanna meet you :P Just kidding, but why did you quit drinking? Did you use violence on lalo when you were drunk?

I quit before he got here, i've had a drink 4 times since January 2011 the same time I quit smoking cigs.

I've been out twice drinking with lalo, once for my uncles 40th night as a DJ the worst ending of a night ever thanks to the whole b2b thing, and my granddad's 80th birthday.

From now on, I will only drink for special occasions probably, and only raise a glass, not get steaming drunk.

I've been pretty boring all year, just working on my music, watching films, working, me and lalo don't really do much lol.

Edit: Lol, if lalo had came, 2-3 years ago, he would have the time of his life, I have seriously calmed down lol.

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 04:33 PM »
I've been out twice drinking with lalo, once for my uncles 40th night as a DJ the worst ending of a night ever thanks to the whole b2b thing

Did you have drunken crazyness and drama in real life due to situations in the worms world?