Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:58 AM

Author Topic: WormsCon 2.0 - massive gathering!  (Read 4056 times)

Offline darKz

Re: WormsCon 2.0 - massive gathering!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 03:19 PM »
Exactly. Some worming at daytime is cool but in the evening or at night I'd rather go clubbing. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline huskov

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 03:27 PM »
lol i kan't go becose me pokets are holow :P i mean no money if it is in bulgaria lol i will join for shure :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 03:31 PM »
let's have a list of people who will realistically move their ass to somewhere cool in europe?

free
darkz, and maybe he can get some germans
komo
ropa
philie
anubis (treat with caution, do not put near smoke, do not let his ears close to anything that isn't metal)

if this is happening in summer we can make it match with some big event a la love parade (without dying)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:19 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline philie

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 04:07 PM »
count me in for sure (as long as the meeting will be in europe).
and imo, i will not take a laptop. i will go there to meet people and have fun together.
if we sit together in a room and play worms, i bet we will end up chatting, not talking..
and about amsterdam and weed: the conservative government will close all coffeeshops for tourists till end of 2012.

Offline Peja

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 04:08 PM »
count me in for sure (as long as the meeting will be in europe).
and imo, i will not take a laptop. i will go there to meet people and have fun together.
if we sit together in a room and play worms, i bet we will end up chatting, not talking..
and about amsterdam and weed: the conservative government will close all coffeeshops for tourists till end of 2012.

but the conservative government just f@#!ed themselves afaik:)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 04:12 PM »
So you think if a big group of nerds comes to ask them to host a meeting for W:A they will probably say yes? ;)
Btw, if there is no non-smoker area I am out. I don't smoke weed/cigs at all anymore and the smell kills me.

Of course not.

And you can stay in the hotel warming.

;)

on a more serious note, the way I see it, the hardcore worming would be at night in whoever's hotel has a better meeting room we can freely use, or in the worst case scenario, in however has the bigger room.
I mean, if we're gonna meet to hang out together I understand all we have in common is worms, but I'm pretty sure more people other than I will be fine with spending the time doing non wormy things, for most of the day  :-[

I am sure me and DarkOne get along good, he can tell me all about the risks of smoking and I happily listen to him nodding to everything he says. :D

let's have a list of people who will realistically move their ass to somewhere cool in europe?

free
darkz, and maybe he can get some germans (anubis too maybe, if dragged with force and candy)
komo
ropa

if this is happening in summer we can make it match with some big event a la love parade (without dying)

I would be interested sure, just that I am not interested in all the mainstream stuff you guys like. I am a metalhead afterall that cares about his health nowadays. So Candy doesn't interest me! :p
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:15 PM by DeathInFire »

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 05:45 PM »
I am sure me and DarkOne get along good, he can tell me all about the risks of smoking and I happily listen to him nodding to everything he says. :D

Why would I do that? I'm taking time off work if something like this is going to happen ;D No need to bring work along for the ride

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 05:47 PM »
No need to bring work along for the ride

What if someone gets hurt.

And I'm talking about getting really really hurt.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 05:48 PM »
you mean Husk?

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 05:55 PM »
Who says I won't be the cause of that?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 05:56 PM »
Who says I won't be the cause of that?

Because words don't hurt  :P
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline lalo

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 06:18 PM »
Count me in if I'm still living here by that time. Amsterdam is a really good choice! Not so expensive, the weather is alright and the tickets from UK are very cheap!

By the way, Ropa are you going to be around the red light district in May? :P

Offline Husk

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 06:22 PM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2012, 07:37 PM »
Not so expensive

It's very expensive. Not compared to the UK though, but still very expensive. But there's still a big offer for cheapness, including very nice hostals.

By the way, Ropa are you going to be around the red light district in May? :P

I might. Are you?
Eat a bag full of dicks.