Forums
May 24, 2024, 12:41 AM

Author Topic: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]  (Read 5491 times)

Re: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 11:13 PM »
Ok.  That's me out of this conversation.

All I'll say is that with people from all over the world, many of them speaking English as their second language, to expect perfect grammar is very unfair.

What you've never encountered really nice people who struggle a bit with their writing??!

See ya.

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 11:15 PM »
Ok.  That's me out of this conversation.

All I'll say is that with people from all over the world, many of them speaking English as their second language, to expect perfect grammar is very unfair.

What you never encountered really nice people who struggle a bit with their writing??!

See ya.

I seemed to have turned out a success with spelling and grammar, at 17 years of age as I am.

People who don't natively speak english, again.. should say: "Sorry for the bad english, it isn't my native language."

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2012, 11:18 PM »
I consider dis-respectful and crappy grammar and spelling comments as negative.
Welcome to the internet, I'd like to point out that not everyone here is a native English speaker :d

Most people would say: "Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language".

Yeah, everyone who isn't perfect should apologise on every post they write, just in case some absolute wanker called dcrew comes along and gets all pissed off.

Mate, I'd love to live on the planet dcrew, it must be some kind of crazy head-f@#! in your little universe.

You're 17!!!!!!!

Ok, dcrew, please do this.  Save a copy of this web page.  Look at it when you're 30.  You will have a real cringey time reading it back.  You might laugh but you'll probably be really really embarrassed.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:20 PM by Cueshark »

Offline Rok

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 11:38 PM »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 11:46 PM »
I consider dis-respectful and crappy grammar and spelling comments as negative.
Welcome to the internet, I'd like to point out that not everyone here is a native English speaker :d

Most people would say: "Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language".

Yeah, everyone who isn't perfect should apologise on every post they write, just in case some absolute wanker called dcrew comes along and gets all pissed off.

Mate, I'd love to live on the planet dcrew, it must be some kind of crazy head-f@#! in your little universe.

You're 17!!!!!!!

Ok, dcrew, please do this.  Save a copy of this web page.  Look at it when you're 30.  You will have a real cringey time reading it back.  You might laugh but you'll probably be really really embarrassed.

Ohhhh, the hate.. :D It's what keep's me going actually.

Good ms paint job Rok, It made me laugh :)

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 11:51 PM »
Thanks for the thread, I had a good laugh :).
By the way, you should watch his work before being mean...

It is worth hearing seeing it !

Oups, almost forgot: "Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language"

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2012, 12:22 AM »
Thanks for the thread, I had a good laugh :).
By the way, you should watch his work before being mean...

It is worth hearing seeing it !

Oups, almost forgot: "Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language"

:)

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2012, 01:10 AM »
I don't need help, I was expressing in a short sentence how my thoughts are about some people here.

For goodness sake, why must all of you be useless?

Just wanted to point that out. People tend not to respond well to being called useless, especially if it's such a generalising statement like that.

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2012, 01:21 AM »
I don't need help, I was expressing in a short sentence how my thoughts are about some people here.

For goodness sake, why must all of you be useless?

Just wanted to point that out. People tend not to respond well to being called useless, especially if it's such a generalising statement like that.

I'm useless to, so I guess it's really ok that I said such a thing.

Infact, I'm more useless than the whole of this community, I'm so useless that I don't contribute anything ever to anybody, I must spend my whole life sitting at a desk trolling people. IN-FACT!!!!!!!!! I'm so useless I didn't spend 2 weeks making this, instead.. everybody else did the work for me. IN-f@#!ING-FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I'm so useless that every single thing I say does not benefit a single human being.

In-fact, I'm so useless that I just tend to sit there trying to ruin everybody and win them over.
In-fact, I'm so useless that I do nothing but sit on my lazy ass all day.
In-fact, I'm so useless that I've never helped a single person.
In-fact, I'm so useless that I suck.
In-fact, I'm so useless that nobody even cares that I release things in my spare time, they suck anyway.
In-fact, I'm so useless that what the f@#! is an animation? This studio is f@#!ing shit and can't do nothing, it's better just to play worms.
In-fact, I'm so useless that I've turned speechless and run out of reasons why I am a f@#!ing retarded and a dick f@#! ass wipe f@#! face faggot half-ass bastard c@#! fag-face f@#!ing c@#!-face f@#!tard racist bashing f@#!ing ass-hole f@#!ing c@#!-face f@#!-fag f@#!ing wreck-headed little c@#!-bastard-f@#!-asshole-asswipe-f@#!face-c@#!face-ass-bastard-f@#!er.

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2012, 01:25 AM »
Okay... Nice passive aggressiveness.

Could you do me a favour?
Go back to the posts before this one and quote me the parts where you were insulted.

If you can't, how about you make an apologee?

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2012, 02:05 AM »
Okay... Nice passive aggressiveness.

Could you do me a favour?
Go back to the posts before this one and quote me the parts where you were insulted.

If you can't, how about you make an apologee?

Here's my BIG Fat ugly apology guys, even though I didn't look at the link he linky link link linked. :D