Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:25 AM

Author Topic: Over $300 prize on Classic league  (Read 18032 times)

Re: Over $200 prize on Classic league
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2014, 07:36 PM »
clanners? imagine tdc win 100$
how can they divide it between each other? everyone gets 5$?
I wish I'd take it all but I know D1 would just use his mod power to steal it from us! :D
Tbh, there are other thing the clan can do with 100 dollars such as a video or a clan tourney or donate it to Justin bieber.

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2014, 07:59 PM »
useless, ill never win a cent here, just cuz you d1 are one of my imaginary impo's haters community member haha

Congratulations! You are the 500th person to call me biased!

Also

(I will rename the files so that I can't see which player is involved until after I have decided the winners).

Fada, if TdC ever were to win 100$ and it would be donated to JB, I would ban TdC from TUS! Such a crime can not go unpunished.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 08:01 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2014, 06:47 AM »
More reason to Worm!, Thank you SPW , obscure , MonkeyIsland!!! for offering prize moneys for tel and classic. Maybe If I can get paypal and some money sorted we can get prize money for next season of TUS Free league also.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2014, 09:15 PM »
no wormers are also hoes  :D

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2014, 05:28 PM »
The new season has started! Good luck, everyone :)
I've added the prizes for other categories in there.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2014, 08:58 AM »
Good luck everyone!!

Also shouldn't we advertise this much better?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SPW

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2014, 02:55 PM »
Agree.

And some honor spots for playoff winners and not a topic about asbest. Such guys dont deserve being on the main page. Not one second.

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2014, 05:54 PM »
To be fair, that topic isn't about Asbest, it's about anger management on TUS.

Offline TOMT

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2014, 02:41 PM »
ill donate 100$ if you make a ropers league

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2014, 02:54 PM »
im curious...i see so many people wanting to donate...the total amount of the prizess keep the same? if no, what is the current amount? :s

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 04:22 PM »
No cheating scripts or modules

Does this mean that we should turn off WormKit completely in the game's options? And what if I witness that someone uses Wormkit? Can you ban him?  :P

Re: Over $300 prize on Classic league
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2014, 09:35 PM »
im curious...i see so many people wanting to donate...the total amount of the prizess keep the same? if no, what is the current amount? :s

I haven't seen confirmation from the people wanting to donate (They may have PMed MI in the meantime, though, haven't heard of that).
I think that people who donate should also have a say in what they want to sponsor (like I did). I've added the part of additional prizes to the first post, so it's $300 now.

Incidently, we have our first nominee for the worst shot/turn already :) Can't wait to see what else you guys can do! Creativity in mistakes/great shots is what's going to win this thing 8)

Offline Senator

Re: Over 200$ prize on Classic league
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2014, 05:49 PM »
Nice. I'll donate 10$ 15$ if u finally add that iframe (of the matchmaker site) I've been waiting ;) Consider that as part of this revitalization of classic league.

Donated anyway :) I think 200$ is enough for one season so save it for further seasons. Interesting to see what happens to activity when there is no more prize pot. Will some of the returners keep playing after "didn't remember this is fun" experience? If do, then this is certainly worth it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:26 PM by Senator »

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2014, 01:43 PM »
great idea, gotta do a list who's in it for 100% ,  I wana be for sure!
can't give too much money to be in tho ;/

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2014, 05:58 PM »
Great Post¡ Gl And Hf In This Season Guys

WA.iso Ne1? pls