Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:43 AM

Author Topic: TEL started  (Read 11227 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

TEL started
« on: November 01, 2010, 04:45 AM »
1st November, TEL started. That's pretty much it.

50 singles/20 clanners, 60% winning ratio required for playoffs.
Each season 2 months.

Please report any bug here.

TNL is removed, and Intermediate is moved to the free league. The number of people wanting Intermediate in free league (or cared to talk about it) were more than people who wanted it in the classic league. However, there's always time to change your mind.

"Big RR/Tower", "Golf" and "Plopwar" got added to the free league.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SPW

Re: TEL started
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 05:58 AM »
Wohooooo, nice :)

Too bad I gtg work now. :/

Have fun all.  8)

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 07:49 AM »
gj                           

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 10:01 AM »
sweet :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 10:35 AM »
nice!!1

Offline Furideno

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 11:54 AM »
Very nice.

Also, here's your first bug :P
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/recent-TNL/

There's something wrong with your sql query...

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 11:54 AM »
***starts a chant***  TEL,TEL,TEL

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 12:44 PM »
Very Good !!!
I liked all the changes  :)
GJ MI.

A question:
Elite will still continue in the Classic League ? :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Husk

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 02:08 PM »
ofc xDDDD

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 06:43 PM »
A question:

Sure :D Otherwise I dont play clanner anymore haha :D This aint a problem anyway. TEL and Classic League isnt the same. I dont play Classic 1on1 cause of stupid rope-schemes lol. At 1on1 League, I mostly had to play Elite or smth default vs an unmotivated Oppenent. And after that game I had to play ttrr or any other rope-scheme.

TEL means Elite only, so its totally different to Classic League. Maybe classic league activity will drop a bit but clanners will still running good, imo. :)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 11:17 PM »
A question:

Sure :D Otherwise I dont play clanner anymore haha :D This aint a problem anyway. TEL and Classic League isnt the same. I dont play Classic 1on1 cause of stupid rope-schemes lol. At 1on1 League, I mostly had to play Elite or smth default vs an unmotivated Oppenent. And after that game I had to play ttrr or any other rope-scheme.

TEL means Elite only, so its totally different to Classic League. Maybe classic league activity will drop a bit but clanners will still running good, imo. :)

This is Very Good !
Tx for responding :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 05:11 AM »
Why not just tus, then pick elite? This makes absolutely no sense to me. What about roper? Why not have a roper league? A t17 league? A hysteria league? Just get rid of the classic tus league and just have a tus for every scheme.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Anubis

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 08:52 AM »
Why not just tus, then pick elite? This makes absolutely no sense to me. What about roper? Why not have a roper league? A t17 league? A hysteria league? Just get rid of the classic tus league and just have a tus for every scheme.

Actually, I kind of like this idea. :D

To be honest basically it is already like what you describe. The only difference is that all scheme ratings get counted towards the overall rating. But it would surely be awesome if there were Playoffs for Ropers, Elite, Hysteria etc. Top4 of Ropers, Top4 of BnGers etc. It would not change anything, just that playoffs would be different and in my opinion more interesting. The best of every scheme fight against each other. I know the current system already supports that only the best overall players get to the playoffs, but I would like to see scheme playoffs. :)

Just a thought.

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 12:13 PM »
even more difficult to get playoffs played with that  :-X

Offline franz

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 12:21 PM »
then make them Top2 playoffs ;p