Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:37 PM

Author Topic: Do you want to Join BFW ?  (Read 7701 times)

Offline Kangaroo

Re: Do you want to Join BFW ?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 12:36 AM »
bfwDAY!

Your day will come...  yes from me.. please look out for "hollow" in WN and play some games with him and any other bfw you may spot. GL

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline spleen17

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 02:07 AM »
I am interested... 2v2 is the most fun for me. I can be active for you in clanners.

PS I vote yes for daydreamin

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 02:18 AM »
I am interested... 2v2 is the most fun for me. I can be active for you in clanners.

PS I vote yes for daydreamin

Cool man spleeny its a yes from me... same as daydreamin look out for hollow in AG and play some sheet with him. Its mainly me and him playing clanners recently so if he is also happy with you also thats a good sign. I would like to ask whole clans opinion but due to inactivity its a bit hard so I can only assume oldschool bfw ers will trust our judgement.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 04:36 AM »
I saw `Pn`Day, da fuk?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 10:12 PM »
Np. I have played with hollow a few times, mostly in darts.... I believe he is away for the next couple weeks though

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 11:59 PM »
I saw `Pn`Day, da fuk?

lol 'Pn'Day was my first clan that I've been in for a full day now.

Pizza, played with hollow like 10 games now; wxw and abnormal, didn't get a vote though this was 6 hours before his flight to vacation now and will be back in two weeks, so no vote yet but we had our time.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 05:35 AM »
Rich told me you are in, so you want to join BFW or stand in Pn?

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2015, 11:08 PM »
Pizza was the one who told me to get into Pn anyways. I asked him about bfw first and at the time it was a no, but things changed. Considering my short lived life in Pn, and me being cool with Pizza, I think bfw is the way to go (and I won't go jumping around clans, it would be firm).

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2015, 02:53 AM »
yes, jumping around isn't good, HF with BFW  :)

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 05:00 AM »
Thanks dude:)

bfw'Day'ZaR

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2015, 09:00 AM »

jpg images

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2015, 01:20 AM »
I'm interested ^^ (go by `-kraaft in AG)

Offline maaR

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 06:28 AM »
Nice clan.

Good luck.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 11:11 AM »
I'm interested ^^ (go by `-kraaft in AG)

your dog is very feminine

i vote no
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.