Forums
April 26, 2024, 09:17 AM

Author Topic: Over 1 Year in CF!  (Read 5685 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Over 1 Year in CF!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 05:50 AM »
Yeah it's kinda a weird feeling to it. I really feel strong about CF and I can't imagine joining another clan at all now. Really weird. :o

Yah that feeling is being inactive lol.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 11:22 AM »
So playing every week 3-4hours is inactive? :O
It's not my fault that noone is online when I play. :(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 06:03 AM »

Yes it is lol, come on at other hours, it's easier for 1 person to change than the rest of the world ;)

What I meant though, is you never play clanners, you don't care THAT much for clan standings/points as much as you used to, and you definately ain't an attention whore anymore, case closed?

But yah, we all proud of you, I think the whole community has to chip in and buy you some sort of award lol.

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2011, 02:29 PM »
Can we expect you to play the weekly TTRR challenges nubis. Or how about joining a cup or two (= there have been some cups that I'm sure you would've enjoyed, like Warmer horse and TTRR.

I'm just trying to say that komo does make a point, u r not that active [=
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:31 PM by Husk »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2011, 04:59 PM »

Yes it is lol, come on at other hours, it's easier for 1 person to change than the rest of the world ;)

What I meant though, is you never play clanners, you don't care THAT much for clan standings/points as much as you used to, and you definately ain't an attention whore anymore, case closed?

But yah, we all proud of you, I think the whole community has to chip in and buy you some sort of award lol.

Well I am still online at the same time I used to years ago, that is nighttime in Germany around midnight. And years ago there were simply more people online I knew around at that time. And it seems the only people left to play with at that time is franz who I often see around then, ask him we did play many games and I always ask him when I see him to play.

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 08:59 PM »
since u r back i NEVER seen u on ag puto, and my time is similar to franz's what alias nick are you using nowadays? hauhua jk

but ye never seen you. = (
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 12:52 AM »
anubis bring up an excellent point.... ask the inactive guy if the other inactive guy is active ;)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 02:44 AM »
when i play him he appears out of nowhere, dont see him on snoop, just f@#!ing appears like a phantom.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 03:05 PM »
I don't use snoop because it's useless imo, if I were on snoop all day it wouldn't change much. When I go online I wanna play, not chat on snooper!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 05:24 AM »
anubis bring up an excellent point.... ask the inactive guy if the other inactive guy is active ;)

Hah !, I love that kinda humour xD Good point as well xD

Walrus, that's the best f@#!ing GIF i've seen for years lol, f@#!ing laughing so much I can't laugh no more... I choked at Scorpion lol...

Offline Dead

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 08:27 PM »
when i play him he appears out of nowhere, dont see him on snoop, just f@#!ing appears like a phantom.

looooool jJJUAjuAJUajaUauajuJUj very nice signature, even better than chuck norris one xD

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline theredi

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 08:56 PM »
maybe in 2020 u will make same topic with 0 after 1 huhehe ;S ;] ae gl

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2011, 09:34 PM »

looooool jJJUAjuAJUajaUauajuJUj very nice signature, even better than chuck norris one xD

Oh I love thise oldschool games  :-*

Offline Anubis

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 05:43 AM »
Necro this old thread but look at this flawless history!

https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/DeathInFire/groups-log/

Offline deejay

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 06:17 AM »
:o gratz anu, must be 1st clan you been in for over a years? lol good to see you still aorund the forums man.