Forums
April 27, 2024, 02:58 AM

Author Topic: Welcome on board, franz!  (Read 8288 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Welcome on board, franz!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2011, 01:28 AM »
ok komo, now i got you better, in a better way i mean, maybe it didnot sound much clear to me b4, cos well, u know urself. xD

no offence ae, and no more off topic too ae, cos king.

This is why I like you nino, almost anyone else would continue to fight, even though they understand me now ;)

That's why King xD aee

Offline avirex

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2011, 06:08 AM »
komo, i never said franz should not join CF, i said it would be cooler if franz joined mm, then i told you to convince him hahaha and you went ahead and tried to do that, if i did not know any better... i think CF intimidates you, and now your even more scared that they have franz :D

and btw: its pretty shit that you say cfc and CF are top shelf clans, and the rest are second level clans....

you can look at the statistics all you want, but reality is mm is the best clan :D

we just dont normally care as much, we play clanners with whatever clan mates on.... if its just me and nino, we clanner, we dont care we have fun... 9 times out of 10 the other clan picks ttrr against us.. we dont care though, we enjoy to play....

cfc would NEVER do that, and neither would CF... and sure, if you want to be point sluts, thats a smart move... but just because you guys are point sluts dont say we only "have potential" because in my opinion, mm is the best clan... if we were all active, and we only played when we had strong teams on, we would more then likely be rank 1.....

komo, maybe you should join another clan....  maybe ps.

edit: nice choice franz :DD congratz..   ( cant blame me for trying CF :P )

Offline theredi

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2011, 08:50 AM »

and btw: its pretty shit that you say cfc and CF are top shelf clans, and the rest are second level clans....

you can look at the statistics all you want, but reality is mm is the best clan :D

about that statistics, CF was first in league only 2 times in their 2 first seasons, and then never again, only lots of overall points and pos winnings

Offline lalo

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2011, 09:12 AM »
We never play with our strongest line-up, for several seasons it's been just Daina and me clanning. Just wanted to point that out, I don't care which is the best clan or if Franz joined CF, anyway congrats CF and Franz.

Offline Ray

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2011, 09:47 AM »
Guys, just play the f@#!ing game and enjoy playing clanners as long as we can! Stop spamming this thread, it's a welcome thread... say welcome and then go play. :-X

Offline Crazy

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 11:05 AM »
Lol at you guys arguing which is the best clan ;P For the record redi, winning PO is more important then who`s first in the league imo xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 11:24 AM »
I dunno where you got this "the rest are second level clans" from avi, I even told you, personally, in a PM, LIVE, that mm should be at least 3rd with the players they have, but then we talked, sharply and swiftly how you guys don't care about your lineup, and guess what, neither does cFc, any member of cFc plays anytime they want, we lose ALOT of games, but we just play so much also with our best players it balances out, lalito etc know I am joking when I mock rOx about picking BnG when I am not there, that's the only confirmation I need, I don't care if others accept/understand or even believe it isn't a real anger issue, at the very most when I see rOx won a BnG I say "bah" and then literally laugh, especially with this post:

Lol at you guys arguing which is the best clan ;P For the record redi, winning PO is more important then who`s first in the league imo xD

This is the truth 100% right there, seeing rOx win BnG as usual without me and Auto playing, right after we won the PO's against what is in my opinion the best clan on Wnet and one of the best ever, a lost BnG is like "lol".

I feel in our cFc Vs CF PO's we actually had a good laugh, at least until the last game where we were actually pretty tense cuz it was 2-2 so we had to try and concentrate more and we were all getting a little angry at ourselfs for failing some turns.

I love WA, I love Clanners, best thing on this game for me, I love Clanner history and everything that goes on in the "clanning world", what is the crime, I love talking about this stuff, it's just hard to find anyone level headed enough not to take offense at my very very open-minded and straight-to-the-point views.

So, just to make sure, mm ownz, CKC ownz, ps ownz, six, owned, etc, they just either didn't play enough, or had to much fun to play seriously, although there is no doubt, that statistically speaking only, CF and cFc dominate this league by a longshot.

Dub had a go at me last night, he was drunk (lol), he's like "you are retarded if you think CF/cFc are the best clans on Wnet, mm owned you 3-0 in last PO" my reply was "no, you and Mablak owned daina and lalo 3-0, just like 4 of us owned mm 3-0 a while back, it's pathetic and embarassing, we SHOULD have played both PO with strongest lineups for more interesting results".

Anyone who thinks I like an easy win, ask CF I always ask them to wait for their best players, and I don't mind waiting an extra 30 minutes even more for their best players for the best games, I take pride in being a fair player, yet people continously get the wrong idea about me, just cuz theres a group of people on a witchhunt against me on the forums.

Whoop-dee-f@#!ing-doo.

*franz is sitting in his chair droolin in his popularity right now xD*

avi you are right, kinda, CF don't intimidate me, but they are the only clan right now that makes me have to try my very very best, especially in BnG.

Offline avirex

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2011, 04:24 PM »
your cocky.... posts like this are a very good reason nobody really likes you komo....

let me just say, i can post multiple links of you bitching when ppl pick bng when your not there, you are far from joking..

and, when cfc gang raped mm... you forced me and shyguy to play or you would report free wins, and it was MUCH... MUCH... more then 4 people.... you guys had the game lobby full, and 2 people warming up outside of the games at all times.....  that must be that intense level of competition you keep ranting about? :D

im going to go ahead and smite you now komo, you more then deserve it.

Offline Random00

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2011, 06:31 PM »
If you want to discuss anything, then open a new thread and don't flood this thread with offtopic.
Any further offtopic posts in this thread will be deleted.

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 01:27 AM »
congratz franz :d

congratz komo too, your -90 rep is really osom :d

MAURICIO COMETE LA COMIDAAAAAA

Offline Anubis