Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:28 AM

Author Topic: ttrr challange  (Read 5630 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: ttrr challange
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 09:52 PM »
heeey we have to to smth to this challange, nobody plays it! It's dead! Let's make it interesting and more attractive!  :D

Offline skime

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 09:58 PM »
Go on, and make your challange. xD I would love to participate. :p

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 07:12 AM »
It is not dead maciej :) It is just on hold because of the map db. Anyway you can host one if you want, catch me on MSN for that.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2010, 09:26 AM »
naaah, I'm gonna change the system more similar to xtc  ;D
map db? what's it?
And it is dead, because nobody plays it... Don't u wanna do it better?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 09:49 AM »
in XTC it was forum-based, wasn't it? :o

and map db is Map Database.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2010, 02:42 AM »
can i host a new challenge MI? hit me up on msn

Offline Ray

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2010, 08:40 AM »
The Challenges will be updated soon, although I don't know anything about the time of that, if that's soon then you might want to wait until that arrives. :) But let's hear the almighty MonkeyIsland's voice!