Forums
April 30, 2024, 04:01 AM

Author Topic: I'm looking for a Clan  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Casso

I'm looking for a Clan
« on: July 15, 2012, 01:58 PM »
As the title i'm looking for a good clan, active enough because my clan is inactive for a long time. Probably in the future if they will be active I will return with FUB clan but atm I want to try something new and enjoy some clanners :)

Some clans have already asked me to join them but I am very undecided so with this topic I want to clarify the situation once for all:

RoH: There are a lot of cool players and I like your attitude. I was impressed by your welcome message
"We believe that playing league games, singles or clanners, participating in tourneys and cups is just as much fun as "funners". We like to play better if there is something at stake, since it is a lot more fun if both players do their bests to win, and failing in a glorious battle like this is just part of a game."
I like playing competitively and I do my best when something important is at stake (for example a tourney or a Cup). Maybe you are not so active like others clan but i'm not really active too.  :)

ps: ps it's a very skillful clan, the best who asked me to join but I'm not ready and I prefer schemes like Hysteria, Elite, BnG, WxW ecc... instead you are very good with rope (Roper, TTRR, WxW) and for me will be hard to play some clanners. Moreover i know only few players..  :(

TdC: I have always loved this clan because there are very cool and skillful players but there are so many members (looks like a community) and I know only someone of you. Moreover, as I said, I like playing clanner and for this reason will be difficult. I'm still not convinced but if I will have problem to find a good clan I certainly will post a candidature in your board :-[

eS: In this clan I have some friends and you have many potential but I don't like some attitudes about avoiding, playing only when there are the right players... Someone has already left eS, this means there are still problems. Perhaps in future I will be proud to be with you but atm you must look within yourself before looking out  ;)

I don't speak English very well, I hope you have understood.
I'm waiting for your answer and maybe even requests from other clans. I will decide in the next days... Cheers^^
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:20 PM by Casso »

Offline skOrpuz

Re: I'm looking for a Clan
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 02:04 PM »
lol u did oO

Offline Casso

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 02:08 PM »
lol u did oO

I do not lie ever xD

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 02:13 PM »
RoH is only looking for members who are looking for a clan they can stay, no clan-hoppers here mate :)

I hope you find what you're looking for though :)

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 02:20 PM »
join sX, we just need one more guy with explo to start clanning ;D

Offline Casso

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 02:24 PM »
I have always been loyal to my clans, I have not ever left one, they all died (RS, HoN, FuB?) and perhaps my clan too did the same. In the last year only Ano and Borotalco were active, now none of them  :( for this I created this thread.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 03:47 PM »
Hi Casso,

We never did rules about avoiding.  :-\ We just talk with our members about our weakness and about our strong. Is it wrong be humble and try to help the clan with our best? We are a clan who suffered with a lot of members changes in last seasons but We never gave up to improve our skillz and improve our clanner strategies.

Even We playing to win, We never missed friends, We never missed the fun inside Worms Armageddon  :-*. Who comes here, doesnt have desire to leave. Ask any eS member.  :-*

And about the players what left us, each one had ur own reasons and anyone is free to join - leave clans, that's the reason about they are called "clanhoppers"  ;D

I hope GL for u in ur next clan. But if u want to join a clan where You can find friends and You can learn new things and play for win, join us! And dont hear about hatters.  :-\ They never will say any word to help us, even if Random, Titahemp or any legendary player joins us.

Cheers Friend!

Offline Phanton

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 04:15 PM »
u are welcome here Casso...>>>eS cla :D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 04:43 PM by Phanton »
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 04:48 PM »
Casso my friend  :-*

After clean up the clan there is PEACE, no more fights :)

We are waiting for you :)

I wanna play with you elite clanners ;D

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 04:59 PM »
Casso eS is n clan, no matter what others say, i think u will feel good in it ;D

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 05:32 PM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline sm0k

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 06:34 PM »

Offline Casso

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 07:26 PM »
Now the situation is more clear, I will think about it.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 07:37 PM »
Buiii buiiii, best choice: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/l3x-join-us/

The best choice, cuz he said buiiiiiiiiii XD

JOIN db CASSO <33333 I WANT PWN CHILEAN WITH YOU IN ROPER, YOU DON'T REMEMBER THOSE BEAUTIFUL DAYS???  :-*

Offline Maciej

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 09:35 PM »
well, we don't need more roper players, we are looking for some good defauler to play elites and t17. If you feel strong in them, try to join us ;)