Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:58 PM

Author Topic: Not a community, but an Attitude  (Read 3574 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Not a community, but an Attitude
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 09:25 PM »
thx for ur words, Walrus. You are welcome. even i am being administrator, i wont act like one for now, so i ll pm statik to invite You.

Btw i never said nothing bad about You or FoS. Even when FoS bugged our forums or when tried to troll me. It is just a game, We must have fun always as possible :)

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 09:31 PM »
i never said nothing bad about You or FoS.
rofl, do you want me to quote any of your insults?

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 10:11 PM »
Wow, you guys even make a thread about fair play about yourselves? No wonder I'm so inactive in TUS at the moment.

It's good to see a community like this gets opened, because I'm always up for fair play. I'd rather lose an exciting and fun game than win a boring game, but unfortunately when I look at how this thread derailed so quickly, I'd say this community has a long way to go.
Impo, vent your problems with Professor elsewhere, please. This thread is not about you and not about Professor.
Statik, the idea is good, but you kind of go against your own idea when you focus your attention to the negatives (your warning list) - something I might add is a reason why this thread is derailing.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 10:16 PM »
D1, You are right.

Just take easy, We are just starting and new ideas are welcome... We are recruiting ppl to help us no cares if u can join us or not. Feel free to give ur oppinions and viewpoints... We are talking about the best way to enjoy Fair Play community.

EDIT: the suppose "blacklist" was removed for me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:22 PM by Professor »

Offline Drumstick

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 10:24 PM »
Feel free to give ur oppinions and viewpoints...

Don't ******* tell me what to do!

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 10:25 PM »
does this community allow coaching in 1v1 league games that u r not playing, but spectating?

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2012, 11:52 PM »
No, Husk. Also drammas are forbidden :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 12:05 AM »
k, can we trust that u have changed in such short time?

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 12:22 AM »
well, maybe You dont know somethings about me. You criticize me but You dont know who I am. But i want to do my best like always. As D1 said, FP isnt my comunitty. Fair Play is a comunitty about everybody, i am just a little piece of it.

So, if You have some issue about me, pls pm me. I will talk with You with total attention.

I hope you guys help FP to become a good tool for TUS. I am up to do it. And You?

Offline Husk

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 12:57 AM »
if we can both agree that backseat coaching is the opposite of FP, then I support FP... I wudn't want to support something that is against fair play

Offline GreatProfe

« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 01:36 AM by Professor »

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 09:33 AM »
I added Worm_gamer and TheWalrus as unofficial members, can't invite them cuz of limit... I hope it means something for you guys.

Husk, I agree about spectators, but don't say "If there won't be a XXX rule, then I won't be in the community". I find this statement kind of anti-FP :) I suggest you to join now and when we'll have a forum you can post your ideas.

NOTE TO ALL: please, don't say things like "omg, I won't join fp cuz Professor is there". You probably didn't get the idea then. We are not a clan, we just agree on a good behavior towards each other (first of all) and other people too ofc :P

ONE MORE CAPS NOTE: what is "good" behavior and what is "bad" we have to decide together. We can refer to FP rules when denying to play with some1 or talk or whatever.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:39 AM by Statik »

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline philie

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 11:21 AM »
aw, i missed the black list  :(

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2012, 12:08 PM »
The idea is nice even if I find it a little sad to see the need of the creation of this community but I think we have a different view of fair play at least of who is fair :).

Offline rU`

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 01:31 PM »
this is a f@#!ing joke
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.