Forums
May 02, 2024, 04:49 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] BENZ GOES THROUGH!???  (Read 3345 times)

Re: BENZ GOES THROUGH!???
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 11:58 PM »
Ur talking about me not PMing u and my effort i gave to contact u. I talked on cup thread and gave my msn its same as sending Pm.

And what was the effort u gave to contact me? You did no effort what so ever  :o jeez mate....

Can you not read benz? Ive said the same thing 10 times and you still dont understand.

You KNEW that I had forgotton about the thread.

KNOWING that I had forgotton about the thread, WHY NOT PM ME?

KNOWING that I dont have msn atm, WHY NOT PM ME!?

KNOWING that I had not posted in that thread SINCE PAGE 2, WHY NOT PM ME!?

KNOWING that I would not look at that thread, you STILL DIDNT PM ME.

KNOWING all this, you just sat there and waited for PR to hand you another free win.

My point is benz, you made NO effort to contact me. All you did was post in a thread that you KNEW i had forgotton about. It would have taken you 10 seconds to PM me, so why didnt you?

I thought you had good sportsmanship, you obviously dont, especially seeing as you just joined bOr, you should agree that it is FAIR and HONEST to play our games. You dont deserve to go through to the semis with 2 free wins, WITHOUT PMING ME ONCE KNOWING THAT I WOULD NOT LOOK AT THE CUP THREAD AND KNOWING THAT I DONT HAVE MSN!!!!!

It seems PR that your blaming the longness of the CUP on me, and punishing me for it when I deserve my place in the final more than benz does. He didnt play any knockout games, and he made as much effort to contact me as I did him, and he hadnt forgotton about the thread.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 12:08 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline benz

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 12:54 AM »
So your blaming me not to send u invitation card...i get it.

What i dont understand is why u think im the bad boy whos responsible for all this while urself did NOTHING to contact me. FIrst of all it was your fault that i had freevie vs u becouse u didnt show any interest of playing me.

Now when like over a month has passed u wake up and stress out why u got removed from cup. Should we wake Albino and Hylen up too becoz thats how i got 2nd freebie.

PMPMPMPM
Seriously u king or what that i need to do everything possible to contact u while u didnt do anything at all urself? Next time i ll send u an e-mail or visit ur home so we can play hotseat those games :))

Whatever mods decide is fine to me but I dont feel guilty about this becouse I see this as your own fault. correct me if im wrong but not again your PM's. Becoz i didnt arrange any playof game/cup game with Pm's.

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 03:27 AM »
Seriously u king or what that i need to do everything possible to contact u while u didnt do anything at all urself? Next time i ll send u an e-mail or visit ur home so we can play hotseat those games :))

Well, I don't know about that, but in my cups, I do encourage that the participants send PMs and I send them myself if people seem inactive :) It's really not that much of an effort to send one when it's clear your opponent doesn't read the forum.

Though of course, NAiL also is at fault for not remembering the cup (as he himself also pointed out)

I'll have my take on things ready soon :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 12:32 PM »
Wow NAiL, you used to be a chill n@#!!! but what's up dude lay down the crack bruv
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nappy

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 01:46 PM »
NO NEED TO USE RED CAPSLOCK K THX

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 03:14 PM »
nail wake up :D

Offline Rok

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 06:22 PM »
You KNEW that I had forgotton about the thread.

My point is benz, you made NO effort to contact me. All you did was post in a thread that you KNEW i had forgotton about. It would have taken you 10 seconds to PM me, so why didnt you?

you all KNOW that im active,

You all knew I had forgotton to check the cup thread, thats why my posts stop on say page 2 or 3... despite knowing this, you couldnt send me a pm to remind me? You couldnt help a fellow wormer?

Boy, what an ego.

You forgot about the cup, Nail? Bad freaking luck. Deadlines are there for a reason. I waited for you in season 9 singles PO past 2 deadlines, sent you PM's, you didn't respond, but I waited for you and let you play your games (thx to Dulek, tbh). You ran out of luck eventually. Now get over it.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 07:08 PM »
NAiL's past cup results:
#9 roper 5/5 games played.
#14 bor cup: 2/2 played.
#16 hysteria 3/3 played.
#18 sheeprace 0/3 played.
#21 elite cup: 2 unplayed games (those opponents apparently disappeared). Knockout: 2/3 played.
#29 bor hysteria private cup: unplayed games: 3/3 in group. waiting for his first knockout game to be played.
#39 intermediate (still going on) 1/4 played. (but this only just started)

In short, the first cups, you definitely played all your games. The later cups, not so much.

Yes, benz didn't send you a PM to get your games played, but then again, neither did you. You can't blame people for negligance if you were also negligant.
Yes, pr didn't send you a PM to get your games played, but he's not obligated to do so. There were also plenty of other people that knew you had to play and none of them sent you a pm, but the truth is that cup games are your own responsibility to finish.
I personally do send out PMs to players to get their games played, sometimes in cups I didn't start (without the actual mod's knowledge - bad D1! bad!) but from looking at previous cups, pr does a fine job with his cups, so I didn't see the need to do anything about his cups :)

After the group phase, I haven't seen a single post of you in the thread, NAiL, even though you clearly knew you were still in the cup. Benz has been active in the thread where you could clearly read it.

So I'm gonna have to go with pr's decision here. If benz is willing to give you an opportunity to play that knockout game, then that would be his decision. You weren't forced to give Devilage another chance either.

You can't blame pr for handing out free wins if his opponents simply aren't there. People get free wins in professional sporting events too, even in late stages (though of course the reason is different)

For future cups, I would strongly advice benz to send PMs to his opponent(s) if he can't find them and I give the same advice to cup moderators who are stuck with a couple of inactive players.

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 08:15 PM »
lol I am chill really, Im at a good place in my life right now im more chilled than ive ever been. Im leaving this game in september (no lie) so I wanna win as much as I can xD

If you play with me you will know this, on forums I can get carried away but its never out of any genuine spite or anger. Im passionate about this game, and yeh I was genuinely annoyed that benz had been put through.

I accept your decision, and from your point of view I can understand it would seem that it is my fault.

The fact is this though, you all know that Im active. You all know that I had genuinely forgotton to check the thread, thats why I posted this as soon as I saw the recent cups game. You all know that if you had pmd me, I would have responded straight away.

The other fact is that despite knowing all this, none of you pmd me. Benz, you could see that I had forgotton about the cup thread, yet you actively decided to not pm me about it, instead just wait to be handed a free win. I accept that ultimately it was my fault, although theres no denying there is a lack of sportsmanship on your part not to pm me when you all know I'll reply. You didnt pm me anything about benz PR, as a mod you should have!

But no hard feelings, and I accept that ultimately it was my fault, although theres no denying there is a lack of sportsmanship on your part not to pm me when you all know I'll reply. You didnt pm me anything about benz PR, as a mod you should have!

We get along well in games Benz, Im dissapointed that you didnt instantly agree to play the games as soon as you saw this thread, especailly seeing as your also a clan mate now!
worm and learn

Offline Crazy

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 09:47 PM »
You`re a fair guy Nail,  Benz is a good guy, and you are now clanmates! I believe Benz will, as DarkOne suggest that he can, let you play these games!

Offline benz

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 10:36 PM »
I can play those games if theres a need :D as im pretty pissed right now :)

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 04:37 PM »
ok cool, tomorrow (sunday) from 14:00 to 00:00?
worm and learn

Offline chakkman

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2010, 12:42 PM »
So if Nail wins, the final will be played again?? Jesus, really weird decisions on this site... Next cup im gonna get inactive for 1 month too and claim my opponent didnt contact me enough so i can replay my games ;). Thats nothing against you Nail, i think this is just a stupid decision. Rows in pretty well with the other stuff here like blaming language issues for insults and so... hopefully TUS will be a bit more consequent in the future.

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 03:54 PM »
But chakkman im pretty sure I did PM benz ages ago about it. If mods can check this it would be good.

And I wasn't inactive for a month and everyone knew that. I had genuinely forogtton to check the cups thread.

All my other games had been sorted out by PM, it was an honest mistake on my behalf to not check the cups thread, but surely the mod of the tourney could have sent me a pm, or the person who'd been "so wanting to play me", at least send 1 pm!

Benz hasn't responded to the PM ive sent him about replaying these games, or responded on this thread, so im not sure if he wants to replay them or not.

I do, so let me know if your still willing to play these games benz or if you'd rather take the free win.
worm and learn

Offline benz

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2010, 04:10 PM »
U didnt send me PM as u claim-if u sent me PM it should be still in your Outbox and in my Inbox.

Only now i see 1 pm unread - I believe its now from You :D

Im waiting word from mods whether I need to play games vs you or I shouldnt? Im just back home now btw-whats why only now i reply to your post.