Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:38 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] BENZ GOES THROUGH!???  (Read 3347 times)

Offline pr

Re: BENZ GOES THROUGH!???
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2010, 04:47 PM »
I'm pretty consequent here. Nail is out of the cup. Of course he can play that game vs benz but this won't change finals and 3rd place match participants.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2010, 05:50 PM »
Good, otherwise it would have been pretty weird and kind of an ass kick for those who got their games played.

@ Nail: Dont want to repeat whats already said before, and no reason to continue this discussion but the Cup's thread should be the #1 point on where to check to get your games played. If you forget to do so then sorry, your own fault.

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2010, 06:07 PM »
The mods said that if you agree to it we can replay the games, so lets replay them?

+ PMs only save if you save a copy to outbox, I only just started doing it but if you say I didnt then I'll take your word for it. If mods can check to see if I did send a pm that would be good (because I know we definately talked about arranging games at one point somewhere).

+ edit so PR says no, ah thanks PR very fair mod, been going on for 6 months and can't finish it properly even if benz is willing to.

You all know I wouldnt avoid this on purpose and you all know im active, yet none of you would bother to send me 1 pm to remind me, thanks guys.

Great use of your discretion here, the finals havent even started yet -.-
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 11:36 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 01:33 PM »
Stop blaming mods for your own mistakes, please :)

Thanks.

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 05:36 PM »
Im not blaming mods, Ive said already I accept that ultimately it was my fault.

The thing is surely the mod of a cup should send pms out to players informing them of deadlines and such. And surely benz could have pmd me knowing that I had genuinely forgotton about the tourney.

All my other games were arranged through PM and seeing opponants in AG.
All my other games got played, you could see that I was active and wanted to participate in the cup, and you could all see that I had genuinely forgotton about the cup! Yet you didnt PM me benz or PR Why!?

Take the INTER cup at the moment, MI is PMing players of deadlines, and is gettinng results.

Fact is its not fair to send someone thorugh to the final with 2 free wins, when ive played all my other games and none of you could send me 1 pm about it before making the decision!

Its anoying cos you all know im  active, yet didnt PM! BLABLABLA im repeating myself, but none of you seem to acknowledge how EASY it would have been for either benz or pr to PM me, yet they chose to wait however many weeks for me to post in a thread they KNEW i had forgotton about as ive played all my cup games and blabkla wrragGAHAHAH|!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 09:45 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn