Forums
May 03, 2024, 01:48 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] BENZ GOES THROUGH!???  (Read 3346 times)

[SOLVED] BENZ GOES THROUGH!???
« on: February 25, 2010, 06:25 PM »
PR man!

64 Elite Pwnage: Benz and I need to play, it isnt fair that he went through and has played SPW man...

For a start I had no pms about it, live been as activive if not more so than Benz on the league, and people see me in AG most nights lol.

I also actually had to win games against PR to get through to that round, Benz went through by default because his opponant didnt show up.

Nothing against Benz, but this is unfair lol, we need to play, If i win then Benz can go through to the next round as he has already played SPW. If I win then SPW and I must play.

Come on man... they only just reported their games today, and look at my stats ive been active everyday this week, its clear I could have played vs Benz if we'd met or id had pms about it.

You cant have a free round this late in the cup, especially as im one of the most active wormers on tus atm, come man pls
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 06:27 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Re: BENZ GOES THROUGH!???
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 06:35 PM »
I just looked on the thread, i didnt get 1 pm from benz lol, i sent pms to benz asking him when he could play but got no reply! Come man we need to play, may as well do it properly PR, does benz really deserve his final spot with 2 free wins?
worm and learn

Offline benz

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 07:24 PM »
1st of all chillax now :D!

Where do I say that i ve sent u PM? Also i dont see any PMs from you in my Tus inbox o.O
What I did was - im was asking u in the thread when can we play, i gave u my msn and theres no sign of u on the Cups general talk where all stuff was scheduled.

Im suprised u wake up like this  :P.

Offline pr

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:39 PM »
Benz stays in semifinals.

You had a lot of time to contact him. At least you had to post something to Cup topic or
tell me in PM that "Benz is not available! WTF MAN???".
Nothing against you but I had to proceed him to the next stage. He is not guilty for his inactive opponents.
Similar thing happened to our game. I had to contact you and find you.
And your activity in league and forums just show your low interest attitude to this cup since you can post 100 times to shit topics or play 100 games with beer etc but you don't even visit cup's page.

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 07:43 PM »
Benz stays in semifinals.

You had a lot of time to contact him. At least you had to post something to Cup topic or
Nothing against you but I had to proceed him to the next stage. He is not guilty for his inactive opponents.
Similar thing happened to our game. I had to contact you and find you.
And your activity in league and forums just show your low interest attitude to this cup since you can post 100 times to shit topics or play 100 games with beer etc but you don't even visit cup's page.

im so famose, there is alwys someone talking about me :P

drama queen iz back

Online Camper

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 08:48 PM »
Rofl

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 09:34 PM »
We can play each other now.

Benz what effort you made to contact me, id forgotton to check the thread cos people PM each other to ask when we can play. If I wasnt responding in the thread, shouldnt you think to PM me instead? You didnt PM me once,  I would understand if you PMd me, but you didnt so we are both as deserving as each other.

This tourney has taken long enough, why not finish it poperly.

To let benz go to the semis with TWO FREE WINS, is disgusting, you know i wouldnt avoid the cup on purpose, he didnt PM me or make any other effort than post "nail dont give a shit" in the cup thread lol.

Ive played all my other public cup games, thorugh PMs.

Benz, if you were looking to play me then why didnt u pm me?

Letting him go through with 2 free wins, psshhh that sucks, WE CAN PLAY THEM NOW!
worm and learn

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 09:37 PM »
Similar thing happened to our game. I

Im not inactive though, it takes two seconds to PM someone, benz just wanted an easy win. Thats lame judgement PR.

You could see id forgotton to check thread, thats cos its all 20 pages of spam and shit you gotta filter through, isnt hard to PM me, gah
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:38 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 09:42 PM »

And did Benz PM you to say that he couldnt find me?

If he did then thats even lamer, because then he PMd you without PMing me.

Why should benz go through when he made no effort to contact me. He could see I had forgotton about the cup thread (not on purpose), and didnt even think to PM me once? Eh? Nice effort you made to contact me benz.

Why post in the cup thread "nail doesnt give a shit" when you all KNOW im active, and all know that Its not that I dont want to play the games its that I obviously forgot about the thread!

If it was first or second round then fair enough, but not at that late stage in the cup, not when its been going on for so long already, and not when Benz didnt even pm me yet claims to have tried so hard to get hold of me -.-
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:46 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Free

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 09:47 PM »
This decision is very lame yeah.

Let them play, imho.

Offline pr

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 09:57 PM »
I did this decision, Free.
It's rather lame not to show any activity for a long period.
I don't care if Nail starts bothering about the cup only after being removed from it.
I proceeded Benz cuz he had more will to play that game.
And I did not want to last this cup forever.

And btw I asked for your MSN, Nail. You told me that you don't use it.
It's good time to think about using it. It helps to avoid these situations.
Everyone in cup with msn will tell you that i arranged a lot of game in this cup just trying to message guys in msn and to arrange a match between them.

Anyway if global cup admin Darkone could arrange those games vs benz nail and spw
you can talk to him.
I don't want to continue this thread. You are out, Nail. You can ask Darkone if you want but not me.

EDIT:
Benz has already played with SPW and won.
It's so easy to arrange a game. It was your fault, Nail.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:02 PM by pr »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 10:15 PM »
NAiL you are a very respected player to me, but you gotta admit you forgot about the cup. You know when a cup gets long, people starts to say 'TUS Cups sux'1 which will be true if we don't deal with them. We had much trouble to get you play vs pr and when it came to benz you kinda got disappeared.

Our default is that players check the cup to see their opponent, not wait for a pm to come into their inbox.

I think we should continue the cup the way it is. However for your own peace, we wait for DarkOne. Maybe he shed some light to this as this complain last chance.

1:
The truth is - the system of these tourneys is complete ape shit. New tourneys opening and never ending old ones just stay unfinished.

COmplete SHIT
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:34 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 11:31 PM »
I accept that I forgot about the cup, but you all KNOW that im active, put alot of input into the league and with a little reminder I would have responded. I responded as soon as I saw the recent cups games, if I didnt care I wouldnt have responded. My point is I genuinely forgot to check the cups thread.

I did this decision, Free.
It's rather lame not to show any activity for a long period.
I don't care if Nail starts bothering about the cup only after being removed from it.
I proceeded Benz cuz he had more will to play that game.

Benz said "nail doesnt give a shit about the tourney".

If Benz had wanted me to play so badly, why not send me even 1 pm, this is my point. The only effort benz made to contact me was to post a couple of posts in a 20 page thread, it takes no time at all to send a pm, he didnt.

PR you PMd me, then I PMd you back, then eventually we played. If benz had pmd me, we would have played, he didnt pm me though. I know he is not obliged to pm me, but seeing as we are this far into the tourney, and I am ACTIVE, and he is complaining about my lack of intrest, it makes sense to PM me.

I was also honest enough to play my games vs Devilage even though you had already put me through to the next round, this is good sportsmanship. Surely you will be kind enough to repay me for my honesty and sportsmanship -.-

Benz complained about my lack of intrest, yet he didnt send me one pm, what a great effort you made to contact me benz...

You all knew I had forgotton to check the cup thread, thats why my posts stop on say page 2 or 3... despite knowing this, you couldnt send me a pm to remind me? You couldnt help a fellow wormer?

At this stage in the tourney, it really isnt fair to let benz go through to the semi finals with 2 free wins, when ive won all my knockout games. He didnt PM me once, this is very important, he really made no effort to find me. Posting in a thread that you KNOW ive obviously forgotten about is just laming it for another free win.

The honest decision here is to let me and benz play our games, come on man, the cup has been going on for so long already, we are both active, lets finish it properly please, wheres the sportsmanship in this decision?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 11:48 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 11:47 PM »
EDIT:
Benz has already played with SPW and won.
It's so easy to arrange a game. It was your fault, Nail.

So why couldnt benz simply pm me, even ONCE, instead of posting in a thread that HE KNOWS I HAVE FORGOTTON ABOUT. This is lame and im suprised you can't see it.

Im repeating myself but thats because its so annoying you cant see that benz as little effort to arrange a game as I did. We are both to blame, all he did was post in a thread, knowing that I hadnt posted in and had forgotton about.

If you had PMd me and I didnt respond, then fair enough, let him have his second free win. I won all my games, benz doesnt PM me and goes through to the semis with 2 free wins complaining I made no effort to find him, WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN SEND ME ONE SINGLE PM, KNOWS I DONT HAVE MSN AND KNOWS THAT I HAVE OBVIOUSLY FORGOTTON TO CHECK THE THREAD! Still, knowing all this he still decides not to pm me. He didnt forget about the thread, but STILL didnt pm me. This is because he wants another easy win, he knows that if he PMD ME, I would have responded BECAUSE I AM ACTIVE ON THIS LEAGUE AND ALL OF YOU KNOW IT!!!! Yet STILL, he didnt! He decided to sit there and wait to be given ANOTHER FREE WIN.

Cant you see that this decision is unfair, especially considering how long its taken to get to this stage, thanks to almost EVERYONE having taken ages to play their games. Im not the only one who is responsible for this tourney taking a long time, otherwise I would have been kicked out ages ago.

Do the honest and fair thing, let me and benz play our games, its not hard we can do it tomorrow -.-
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 11:53 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline benz

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 11:52 PM »
Ur talking about me not PMing u and my effort i gave to contact u. I talked on cup thread and gave my msn its same as sending Pm.

And what was the effort u gave to contact me? You did no effort what so ever  :o jeez mate....