Forums
May 09, 2024, 02:06 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] One question  (Read 674 times)

Offline j0hny

[SOLVED] One question
« on: October 26, 2013, 08:37 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-609/
Why worm_gamer out of the group when we have the same points? Playoff, overtime, shoot-out?
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline LeTotalKiller

Re: One question
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:33 AM »
Because he was doing more efforts in arranging games among you two. I decided to use that as a criteria because I've seen many people not doing a single effort getting games done (Toxic unreachable, people like harpy being hard to reach, Marian refusing to play games and surrendering in them instead, etc.). I didn't intend to bash you whatsoever, of course; but it'd be a lot better if you were more efficient in game arrangements by using PMs consistently (darkmaul lost patience with you, I can tell you).

Offline j0hny

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 09:58 AM »
Because he was doing more efforts in arranging games among you two. I decided to use that as a criteria because I've seen many people not doing a single effort getting games done (Toxic unreachable, people like harpy being hard to reach, Marian refusing to play games and surrendering in them instead, etc.). I didn't intend to bash you whatsoever, of course; but it'd be a lot better if you were more efficient in game arrangements by using PMs consistently (darkmaul lost patience with you, I can tell you).

:(

it's not fair, that I've job, and I have not so much time to play that others. And it disqualifies me? :( I'll cast the work and start playing.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 10:05 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline piki1802

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 10:23 AM »

:(

it's not fair, that I've job, and I have not so much time to play that others. And it disqualifies me? :( I'll cast the work and start playing.

Hold on! Yes, you have a job, but why didn't you let us hear something at all? You always have time to say "I can't play this week, sorry" or something similar. Let's take d1 for example, he also has a job (respect voor jou :)) but he says he isn't available. I know it might sound unfair, but you arent the only one with a job, so you had examples enough.

Offline Triad

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 10:26 AM »
Next time mention that you are busy, in cup topic. And i dont think you were working all week all days. You had to tell your free times. Next time dont forget that ;)

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 12:38 PM »
I never said it's bad to have a job. It's just that it'll be better for you to tell people "I can play on D day at T time, does that suit you?" - and that, until both your opponent and you agreed on a date. If something comes up at the last moment, after the date arrangement, warn your opponent, and arrange another date. Game arrangements don't take long usually - I can do them just fine, and that, even though I have school (and school days are really long here in France).

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 02:58 PM »
oh , sorry i think jonny right:(

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 08:34 PM »
He's right not arranging games via PMs and abusing darkmaul's patience? I know the situation pretty well enough (I even had to PM j0hny once for the game vs. darkmaul, but that failed as he then joined a random game...) to have a point of view there, thanks. Now, I don't want to start a fight whatsoever, a decision had to be made and I chose to proceed based on seriousness in game arrangements. I'm very sincerely sorry it had to be you, j0hny, but next time you'll know not to let people guess by luck when you're available.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:47 PM by LeTotalKiller »