Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:12 AM

Author Topic: [Classic] Knockout stages/Report for Elite  (Read 15650 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

[Classic] Knockout stages/Report for Elite
« on: February 28, 2009, 09:39 PM »
Hi ^^

As promised I maded a temp knockout chart for elite tourney.
I'll try to finish cups soon.

CLICK HERE TO SEE KO STAGES

Please report your games here with the replays attached. If you don't attach your replay, Then I'll kindly ask you again to attach it ;D

Thanks for your patience.

play bo5, Semi bo7, Final bo9
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 06:55 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
Re: [Classic] Knockout stages/Report for Elite
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 10:41 PM »
 :'( I can't find a user named
Free Win for Van :D
on the userlist.

!! hehehe ;D

Offline twistah

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 10:57 PM »
flint told me maeckes didn't want to play, both got 3 points, so flint should be 2nd in his group?

Hurenmeister is 1st in his group, btw, so sqwrl. has to play van and Hurenmeister gets a free round?

Wiz is paired with redStaR*, but he has to play flint, since he's 2nd. And who's redStaR*, anyway?

darKz is 1st with 5 points and Koras 2nd with 6? Doesn't really matter, tho', since JohnMcClane and obscure both got 2 points..

daiNa and WookA both got 4 points, yet daiNa is 1st, although he lost 2:0 to WookA? According to that, KinslayeR has to play daiNa and SPW has to play WookA. Another thing: KinslayeR got 1 point vs SPW, yet SPW didn't get any points vs KinslayeR? Did they play only 1 game?

That's just the stuff I've noticed, I bet there's much more bullshit in the tables..

I suggest everyone checks the tables himself, again and posts the facts, so we can get this big mess straight already.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:14 AM by twistah »

Offline twistah

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:18 AM »
Push.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 12:42 AM »
yeah I agree, this is still a mess. There's a game huren vs. sqwrl so if huren wins - we play again, despite the fact that I was with him in same group? It's not like I mind, just that there should be something like not meeting your group opponent till final. ;) Take away my free win, but make it right.

+ huren should be 1st in our group, he won vs me in a direct match. I suggest re-writing tables and then setting up knock-out rounds.

Offline beer

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 01:29 AM »
:'( I can't find a user named
Free Win for Van :D
on the userlist.

!! hehehe ;D

free win? wasnt me? huh
i saw in the other table van vs beer, van just let me know about this in on pm, cose i dnt know.
and now im not there? :o
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 01:32 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 04:44 AM »
I made them based on the tables on stages. I didn't know there were a mess in players order there o0

I'll check them all again.

Edit :

1. redStaR* is maeckes. I used his real nick on TUS, flint replaced.
2. darKz and Koras replaced their positions.
3. daiNa beat WookA 2:0. WookA lost, That's why daiNa is first.

KO chart updated.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 05:11 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 09:19 AM »

daiNa and WookA both got 4 points, yet daiNa is 1st, although he lost 2:0 to WookA? According to that, KinslayeR has to play daiNa and SPW has to play WookA. Another thing: KinslayeR got 1 point vs SPW, yet SPW didn't get any points vs KinslayeR? Did they play only 1 game?

We played 2 games,I won with SPW 2:0 that's why he has 0 point for that, and I have 1, what I don't understand why (?), I wrote to rioter to correct it but maybe he was too busy to change it.. Anyway it really doesn't matter, coz it will not change any position in this group

Offline pr

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 11:31 AM »
why didnt i pass knockout stages? tell me

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 11:55 AM »
You already know :D

*f4st beat you, also you have 4 losts, f4st have 3. 

Offline pr

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 12:31 PM »
You already know :D

*f4st beat you, also you have 4 losts, f4st have 3. 

i dont know. where is this rule written? :p

Only the person who gets the most points will proceed to the next round (knockout stages).

Offline beer

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 02:10 PM »
so monkey, i was kickd of this? any reason for tht, just let me know.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 05:27 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 03:49 PM »
n pairings, intresting matches here:P

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 06:55 PM »
beer, You had 3 wins, While Flori had 4. So Flori went 2nd in your group.

Offline pr

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 09:18 PM »
n answer. but idc anymore