Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:19 PM

Author Topic: @... About getting points for CUP games ...@  (Read 891 times)

Offline Hussar

@... About getting points for CUP games ...@
« on: March 08, 2014, 10:04 PM »
Am stoned and when am stoned sometimes i got good ideas.....

I think there should be a system in Cups that when u inted to join any cup u are risking lose of tus classic overall points in scheme which is pleyed.
This option should be optional - when someone is hosting cup there should be a checkbox that u can turn it On.

This will :
- put more pressuire for all participants....
- lvl of games will be incrased.....
- less ppl will be aviod other players.....

and

- the winners would won bigger amount of overral points.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a bit boring that u cant won nothing more then a f@#!ing medal to ur profil basement where noone is checking.

What u think guys.

It will be just possibility for hosters of cups and participants. Those Cups would be marked speccially so u will know which will be in this system and u can allweys choose if u wanna play and risk or just choose "neutral" cup.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:07 PM by Berria »

Offline Husk

Re: @... About getting points for CUP games ...@
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 11:41 PM »
I must say this sounds good mate

Offline Hussar

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 03:10 PM »
up -

leave ur comment !

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 03:51 PM »
I don't think we should create a mess of cups points and classic points. But there can be some special events during a tus classic season where you can earn extra points, like mini tournaments, so you won't need to spam ag for games...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Hussar

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 04:56 PM »
elite is elite and rope race is same rope race ... just lets give a possibility for everyone to decide !!
i know that in  russia peoples dont like to decide but lets keep talking  ::)

Offline Rogi

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 06:48 PM »
MAGIC PEOPLE, VOODOO PEOPLE!

Rogi thinks that to play cups\tournaments much interesting than just singles. But, our community(TUS) ain't focused at cups\tournaments, i mean when you play tus singles u r geting pts, chance to be in PO, it's interesting coz u can check the standings and see who is da best, what's ur position, wining ratio, you just become to be interest to improve your result. Next you take PO place, and i'll not talk about how it fun and cool, to try beat all players with highest number of points or even win them all. So, no matter what you say, league  best thing that u can play here, any1 not agreed ?yes, ok, yes, yes challenges are cool too, Statik.

So so so... So, ehhmm..mm.. so.. mm.. Aptcheeeee! I don't care about overall pts, and in which season system will write my cups games, can will i see how much and where i win\lose overal bonuce.
I vote yes for possibility get pts for current season from cups(marked as include at league). As i said many time ago, cups system of league will be best thing.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 06:52 PM »
Dunno rogi, I think cups get enough attention as it is.

To win a league is awesome, but not too many players follow them really. Just those involved and some 'watchers'.
It's about the same attention as winners of cup get, except for cups you only gotta play about 6 or 7 games to be pronounced winner. In leagues at least 50 or so. In classic league much more. So... if you're talking about getting a big e-peen the most effective way... cups & tourneys are the way to go IMO.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 08:54 PM »
Dunno rogi, I think cups get enough attention as it is.

To win a league is awesome, but not too many players follow them really. Just those involved and some 'watchers'.
It's about the same attention as winners of cup get, except for cups you only gotta play about 6 or 7 games to be pronounced winner. In leagues at least 50 or so. In classic league much more. So... if you're talking about getting a big e-peen the most effective way... cups & tourneys are the way to go IMO.
Yes, i just think that our league system working at not best way. This system is very good for games with 1000 and more players and with random matchmaking, but we have 100 players who play league, 30% active. And evry1 need play 80 games, sometimes it's hard get oponent, sometimes it's boring to play 10 games vs. one player.
Ok. I drifted away from the topic xD
Suddenly, have not played cups long time. Probably, coz i can't find one, or it started and i even didn't hear about.. Also, 70% of cups it's shopper and hysteria, or t17 bo5 with 10 draws, lol.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Hussar

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 12:32 AM »
EXACTLY ROGI