Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:38 PM

Author Topic: TIMES ANALYZER! :)  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Kangaroo

TIMES ANALYZER! :)
« on: May 15, 2013, 07:55 AM »
I dont know how hard this would be to make but would be awsome for finding CUP players and arranging times. Much like the normal Analyzer except with times.

Here is my example, its not accurate at all but just to show what i mean. You choose to analyze player A with Player B and it will give you the the most common times you have together and suggest a time for you to play.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Husk

Re: TIMES ANALYZER! :)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 09:08 AM »
You choose to analyze player A with Player B and it will give you the the most common times you have together and suggest a time for you to play.

analyzer would check at what times of day player a and player b r logged in TUS? or when they r in #ag?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 05:48 PM »
you can try using the PM function with the following template:

"hey man, when are you going to be online? I'd like to challenge you to a TUS cockfest"
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 12:14 PM »
You choose to analyze player A with Player B and it will give you the the most common times you have together and suggest a time for you to play.

analyzer would check at what times of day player a and player b r logged in TUS? or when they r in #ag?

Playing activity by Time of corse,

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 12:17 PM »
so r u planning to get the statistics from wormnet or would u base it on tus games played?

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 12:19 PM »
so r u planning to get the statistics from wormnet or would u base it on tus games played?

Based on TUS games played of course.

jpg images

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 12:20 PM »
good luck =)

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 01:55 PM »
you can try using the PM function with the following template:

"hey man, when are you going to be online? I'd like to challenge you to a TUS cockfest"

He's suggesting this feature for people for whom that action is too much effort :)

Offline Rogi

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 02:19 PM »
it wont help, look at my time by playing...  ;D ;D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|