Forums
May 03, 2024, 11:38 AM

Author Topic: A lil' gift for avirex  (Read 10017 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: A lil' gift for avirex
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2013, 01:32 AM »
If I was gay i'd go for someone with more class than you anyway ;)

Offline Tenchi

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2013, 04:34 AM »
First of all, , after I changed my account nickname MonkeyIsland must have forgotten to send me back an email with my new password, that's why I didn't read this whole drama about me, you can corroborate with  him if you like.

I never asked avirex to join dt in the first place, he told me that he was going to open  a poll for me right after I told him I was tenchi, you guys are being pathetic. The one question from avirex was 'Name me 10 worms 2 players' how stupid and lame that question is! lol, he asked me about a hobbie that mablak knew about me, I actually don't remember if I ever told him that I was into bodybuilding, I do remember telling him about my degree in nutrition and stuff, he was into music, I hope he still is :).

For the record, I said that fr4nk taught me everything I know, just because I didn't want to call my old nickname, so I named him for them to have a reference.

This community it's way out of what it used to be, I quitted back then because of the flaming wars all over wormnet and forums, I covered my nick for almost 3 years for this exact bullshit, you were one of the main trouble makers back then avirex, and looking into these forums, you still are. I wouldn't join a clan just for popularity, or just because you win almost everytime, your attitude it's very inmature and I can't believe that you are the leader there, show some respect once and for all.

Thewalrus, I'd really aprecciate that you stop talking like you knew me, maybe we had some games back then or something, but that doesn't make you my boyfriend.

Greetings to all of you and have fun worming, in peace.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2013, 05:11 AM »
I like this guy
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Mablak

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2013, 06:25 AM »
Uhhh yeah this isn't tenchi, I can tell by his typing alone, just doesn't sound like someone who had English as their first language, and tenchi was relatively grammatically correct.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2013, 07:47 AM »
I like this guy

Likely because his messages translate well in google translate, Kaleu?  Because that is obviously what he used to write that post in the first place.  Mablak's post was the understatement of the decade when he said the post was written by someone that didn't have english as their first language.  I can think of a whole shitload of foreigners, people living outside the USA that have better english than this "American."

Let's do this, fake Tenchi.

First of all, , after I changed my account nickname MonkeyIsland must have forgotten to send me back an email with my new password, that's why I didn't read this whole drama about me, you can corroborate with  him if you like.

What exactly are we corroborating, again?  The fact you changed your account name?  I'm incredibly unsure what that obvious fact has to do with anything, since this whole thread is about you changing your account name. 

I never asked avirex to join dt in the first place, he told me that he was going to open  a poll for me right after I told him I was tenchi, you guys are being pathetic. The one question from avirex was 'Name me 10 worms 2 players' how stupid and lame that question is! lol, he asked me about a hobbie that mablak knew about me, I actually don't remember if I ever told him that I was into bodybuilding, I do remember telling him about my degree in nutrition and stuff, he was into music, I hope he still is :).

So the stupid and lame questions avirex asked you weren't worth answering, so your main memory of worms to "corroborate" your story is that mablak is "into music."  You might also likely recall if you rack your brain, that avirex "enjoys eating food," and anubis "likes computer games."

For the record, I said that fr4nk taught me everything I know, just because I didn't want to call my old nickname

This is where you went from being plausibly believable to going off the rails into a mess of broken english.  You are going to call your old nickname?  On a telephone?  Or maybe you are just calling out your nickname at your monitor as if it was voice activated.

This community it's way out of what it used to be, I quitted back then because of the flaming wars all over wormnet and forums

Since the whole "way out of what it used to be" doesn't really resonate with me, I created a pictoral that might illustrate your point:

As you can see, the past community is coming out of the current community, and going way out way beyond what the current community is.  Since you don't like the current community I 'demonized' it, with the fangs and evil eye and so forth.  But since the comment never made sense to begin with, it is difficult to understand.  In fact, lets forget it, because I want to get straight to:

Thewalrus, I'd really aprecciate that you stop talking like you knew me, maybe we had some games back then or something, but that doesn't make you my boyfriend.

Most disappointing, I hope you will reconsider.

Greetings to all of you and have fun worming, in peace.

Since you are leaving the discussion with a greeting, I must say you you, "Hello, and I will see you sooner."

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2013, 08:32 AM »
tenchi, when we played this game the community was elitist and unforgiving and you didn't give a f@#! about it

it's okay you've suddenly changed into a totally different man but I'm still hurt you haven't said hello

ps: not tenchi
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2013, 08:48 AM »
I wonder if hes coming up with any other excuses.

How do you explain that your grammar has gotten way worse? You got hit in the head I suppose. :(

Offline avirex

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2013, 11:25 AM »
i asked you to name me 10 or so w2 players, and not common ones...  i could not think of any good questions... c'mon i cant ask you what a certain clan tag abbreviation meant, thats not fair... w2 was like 15+ years ago...

but you could not provide any information of the past, and you still cant... because frank taught you everything you know...

and, i guess u never did "ASK" me to join dt, but you lead into it, and hooked me with your lies...

"i guess ill never find a clan to join, it would be so much easier if i revealed my true identity" (or something similar) then i got excited to see an old friend and never bothered to ask questions.. but let me guess, we were not friends in the past either?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2013, 11:27 AM »
avi you should ask shady if he can hook you up with a job with Michael Shannon, you are THEE drama queen of wnet...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2013, 05:29 PM »
tenchi, when we played this game the community was elitist and unforgiving and you didn't give a f@#! about it

it's okay you've suddenly changed into a totally different man but I'm still hurt you haven't said hello

ps: not tenchi

It's okay to change personality over such a long period of time though, especially if you move from teenage to adult age, I am not the same personality with the same attitude either, and that's okay, I value other things more but it struggles me to believe you lose all of your previous memories with individuals you spend a lot of time with. For instance I will never forget playing d2 with you, or having our robot clan. Well, now that's it public I should be prepared to get impersonated by the same who impersonates tenchi. But there are more stories and secrets me and ropa share! :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:32 PM by Anubis »

Offline avirex

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2013, 08:23 PM »
avi you should ask shady if he can hook you up with a job with Michael Shannon, you are THEE drama queen of wnet...

lol are you f@#!ing kidding me dude?? your of all people saying this to me??? c'mon...

im just an average drama queen, you excel at it.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2013, 08:33 PM »
secrets

I have no idea what you're talking about  :'(

I guess people can change with time, but unless tenchi hit his head it's rare for them to involve
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2013, 09:19 PM »
secrets

I have no idea what you're talking about  :'(

Propaganda for people that are outside of "us".

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2013, 03:44 AM »
Avi, you're about to cross a line you can't easily come back from
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Devilage

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2013, 04:09 AM »
Avi, you're about to cross a line you can't easily come back from

Smoking proud.