Forums
May 06, 2024, 04:30 PM

Author Topic: Avi is going in 2 days :(  (Read 1335 times)

Offline nino

Avi is going in 2 days :(
« on: January 02, 2011, 11:31 PM »

ill take care m8 np :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline angus

Re: Avi is going in 2 days :(
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 04:18 AM »
whah. :)

Offline Mablak

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 04:33 AM »
Sorry to hear it Jeff, if I didn't say so before. I wonder if we could write you letters or e-mails, maybe you'll figure out when you're there. I just hope you get to do something with your free time, like drawing or getting super buff.

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:02 AM »
You deserve it you freaking sick bastard.

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 11:51 AM »
well, i wont be able to email... but if anyone wanted to give me their mailing address i could write to them, lol and of course i would :D ill have all the free time in the world... would be actually funny to send out some jail mail to a wormer.. haha

i wont have an inmate number, or know which prison ill be going to until i get there, so i can not give my address.. i would have to write to you first...

email is out of the question :) haha too bad..

but yeah, i have gained some w8 recently, mianly after i broke my ankle like 6-7 months ago... and i have not seemed to be able to take it off (or idealy turn it into muscle)

so my plan is to do as many situps i can a day, and as many pushups... i would love to come out with a nice 6 pack..

i know nino would accept mail from me... but i would go broke trying to buy stamps to send to brazil lol... wouldn t even know how many i have to put on the envelope to get to brazil lololol... i do have his address written down somewhere tho hahahahah...

but i doubt anyone else is interested in a letter from me, otherwise PM me ur adress... TOday is my last day.. im off to work down, ill check in inbetween work and my pool league tonight, then im gone for the 60 days... peace

ps: nice video nino :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 12:24 PM »
Take care avi, wormnet won't be the same without you  :'(

Would be nice to get an update in a month or so.. through some means (pay the guard to let you post in TUS shoutbox or something lolo).
But yeah, exercising sounds like a good idea, it keeps you busy and active. And who knows, one day you may look like Arnold.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 12:52 PM »
I know we had our differences in the recent past, I really wish you all the best mate, good luck and take care Jeff, cya soon bruv.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 01:46 PM »
it sux mate!

come back quick!
i send u my my address by pm would be nice to receive mail from ya ahaha (no rash im not gay! lol)

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 11:28 PM »
lol agneua!! i got ur address, and its really nice of you, i appreciate it, but im pretty sure i need a special stamp to send from USA to france...

i could be wrong??  som1 correct me if im wrong... because if i only need to put like 2 postage stamps to send u a letter, i will do that agneua!!! hahaha.. i will come onto tus 2marrow morning b4 i go to court for my last time... so if anyoen knows a bit more about sending a letter from usa to fance then me, let me know..

anyway HHC... shyguy gave me his address, im kinda surprised he did.. so i will be sending him a letter, and he can update you on whats going on with me lol...

Offline Guaton

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 01:33 AM »
im gonna miss u faggot :(

gl there  and take care avirox

see u soon

Offline Agneau

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 08:32 AM »
weee

it seems u need a stamp at 0.84$, dunno if its the normal price of a stamp :s

Offline knightz

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 11:13 PM »
Yay avi, I'd like to send you my address for your send me a letter, it could be fun and to report to someone how you are going into the jail, but i was really inactive on computer 'coz work bla bla bla. but there is my sincere convern with you.
Take care man and good lucky in there see ya man!

PS: Nino, nice video :D

Oh, Yeah!