Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:58 AM

Author Topic: good bye breeze, welcome orange!  (Read 1218 times)

Offline avirex

good bye breeze, welcome orange!
« on: November 14, 2012, 12:57 AM »
im not really sure why breeze asked to join, only to decide a short time later he wanted to create a new clan...  but it happens...  as much as i was enjoying breeze' company in dt, i think that was a good choice, hes now with his buttchum deejay, ;D and hopefully they have a lot of success in their new clan gl guys!

Orange has requested to join us, and at first it was not an option, but with breeze leaving... we quickly decided to give him a try...  hopefully he stays active, and helps us own!! gl, and hf with us orange.

Offline rU`

Re: good bye breeze, welcome orange!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 01:29 AM »
lol avi just wondering if you made this move because Orange would most likely make it into TdC :D

You're like that cute frigid girl on the school who never wanted to get laid with me... but then when I flirted with other chicks, she was desperately seeking for me ;D
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 01:33 AM »
did orange ask to join TdC? XD

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 01:57 AM »
yeah.... no idea what your talking about Leroy....

but... your a little old to be chasing after girls at school on the playground, your a f@#!ing pedobear.

Offline rU`

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 02:01 AM »
lol didn't know it was gonna hurt you that much.... quit makin shit up!
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline deejay

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 02:08 AM »
lol avi just wondering if you made this move because Orange would most likely make it into TdC :D

You're like that cute frigid girl on the school who never wanted to get laid with me... but then when I flirted with other chicks, she was desperately seeking for me ;D
+1

Offline Breeze

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 07:29 AM »
Sorry Avi, good luck orange.
More than willing to give a more detailed message via PM's!

Offline Mablak

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 12:28 PM »
You know, Breeze wanting to even things out makes perfect sense to me. I was in CKC for a short time, but we got the idea that spreading out to mm would make competition more evenly balanced, and in the long run, I think it did become that way. But yeah, welcome aboard Orange, you shall be the new whipping boy! Avi is freed from this responsibility.

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 12:40 PM »
lol didn't know it was gonna hurt you that much.... quit makin shit up!

hurt me? it was totally a joke.... (but i really do have no idea what you were talking about)

its amazing to me how people can make jokes to me, then when i joke back, they take me seriously lol..... people tend to take me too serious at times... i have no idea why.. internet thing i spose.

and breeze, there is no need to explain.... i just wish you thought about what you wanted a tad before asking to join mm...  but no harm done, like i said i think it was a good choice......you and deej are back together, and you guys are forming a really good clan all ready.. will be fun to clanner with the 2 of yous goons  ;D

Offline ANO

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 02:33 PM »
gl Arancino

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 02:40 PM »
gj, and gl mandarino

Offline OrangE

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 03:52 PM »
did orange ask to join TdC? XD

i didn't :D

thanks everyone <3

dont fight in my welcome thread, bitches!