Forums
May 10, 2024, 07:37 PM

Author Topic: guess whos backkkkk? :D  (Read 7228 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: guess whos backkkkk? :D
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 10:07 PM »
i wish i could suck my dick, cuz i would.... not sure if i would bust in my mouth, prolly though haha.. eww thats nasty, glad i cant suck my own dick haha

I can't believe you saying this straight from jail lol, did the inmates vote you coolest wormer? xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 10:12 PM »
lol good one dave :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 11:09 PM »
lololol.. nope, not coolest wormer.. but they voted me and all my whitey friends best community!  ;)

Offline Mablak

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2011, 10:45 AM »
Way to make it through Jeff, I'm proud of ya. Pretty nice on the abs, mine are only roughly that good even when I do 15+ minutes of ab exercises like 5 days a week. We'll have to clan soon, though I've been super busy with work and can never really make it on in the afternoons lately.

Now that your mind and body have been completely hardened, I bet your worms skills are merciless, mm will dominate! Plus people will get intimidated when you tell them you're fresh outta jail.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2011, 01:40 PM »
damn mablak is right, anyway tdc is never afraid, we dont need that to loose our clanners :d:d

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011, 02:42 AM »
lol mab.. nice words :D  

i dont think my worms game has improved much tho ;)

edit: btw, i did not know u work out.. what kind of ab workouts u do???

i was doing alot of sit-ups in jail that got old quick.. now that im home i put a 25lb w8 on my chest, and do sit-ups with that... feels better...  im gonna work on my diet too i think.. maybe eat alot of tuna :D huaha we will see! do u work out all from body weight, or do u have some kind of machine?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:45 AM by avirex »

Offline Mablak

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 05:10 AM »
I have a gym membership, it'd be nice to do without it, but back exercises are hard to come by without machines, and of course treadmills are a must since it's rainy over half the year here. Doing everything from body weight can be hard, I just try to have 1 free weight exercise for each muscle group, to work those stabilizer muscles.

But yeah I definitely do this ab exercise a lot: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/main/popup/name/air-bike, and I do a lot of machine crunches, which probably do the most for actually building muscle since you can add a lot of weight. And usually something for the obliques, like holding a 35 or 45 lbs weight in one arm while standing straight, letting it pull me down to one side, then straightening back up using only my torso.

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 02:19 PM »
i kind of want to join a gym... no license at the moment tho.. so it would be a bit of a waste of money.. i cant really commit to it, but when i get my license back, im deff joining a gym.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 12:50 PM »
how much do u pay for that mablak?

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 06:19 AM »
Get a second hand power rack and a bench. Why waste money on memberships and fancy machines.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline deano

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 09:52 AM »
How is your bumhole?   :D