Forums
May 09, 2024, 09:47 PM

Author Topic: guess whos backkkkk? :D  (Read 7226 times)

Offline avirex

guess whos backkkkk? :D
« on: February 03, 2011, 04:34 PM »
fresh out...   i got a special thing where i only have to serve 50% of the time, im still "property of the state" they will monitor me for the additional 30 days, and random drug tests etc, but its better then sitting in jail :D 

feels odd to type.. i will rope like shit.. im not going out today, im gonna chill in, believe it or not...  so maybe ill go on wnet.. dunno, i was up all last night playing poker with the inmates huhauha

btw: shyguy, i sent u a letter.. u never wrote me back, did u get it?

Offline Ray

Re: guess whos backkkkk? :D
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:39 PM »
Hell yea, we got it! :D Welcome back, glad you're alright. I guess your plans of coming out with a six-pack didn't really work out in such a short time. Well... short for us, bet pretty long for you. :(

Nice to see you back. ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 04:51 PM »
well, i am in much better shape, i can see a slight six pack, and im deff. much more cut in my arms and shit...

the mirrors we had in there were very very shitty... hard to explain, so i really have not seen myself fully in the 30 days... pretty much first thing i did was look in the mirror when i got home.. and im pretty happy with the results, gives me ambition to continue working out.

i have not had a cigg in 30 days either (there were some in there, and other drugs too, i was not gonna pay for that shit tho.. and did not want to risk losing my 50% thing)

ill try quting smoking.. but i have a feeling once i go out and see people lighting up im gonna have the urge to get one.. :X

anyway... im gonna check AG...

and yeah, i seen shy posted the letter i sent him, just read that lol.. cool, i never got his mail though.. who knows.. dunno what will happen with the mail that gets sent in while im not there now, i assume they will forward it to my current address now ?? dunno.. dont care at this point :) happy to be home

im off to AG.

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:12 PM »
loloo welmcome bäk the fos boss! shy copied the letter here lolos
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:14 PM »
so f@#!ing good to see you back !!!!

WELCOME  !!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 05:56 PM »
Good, if you see a result in 30 days, I'll try working out too! :) I am trying to quit smoking too... I know what you mean, it's f@#!ing hard. :-X

Anyway, enjoy your freedom! ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 07:13 PM »
aee azerix xDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 09:04 PM »

and yeah, i seen shy posted the letter i sent him, just read that lol.. cool, i never got his mail though.. who knows.. dunno what will happen with the mail that gets sent in while im not there now, i assume they will forward it to my current address now ?? dunno.. dont care at this point :) happy to be home

My parent's were pissed that I got a letter from an inmate... i was not allowed to write back rofl. I gave your address to a few people and told them to tell you that. Nino and I agreed we wouldn't send anything until after the 4th anyway because we wanted to see if you got out.
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline HHC

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 09:26 PM »

Oh hi thar!

right on the day TRL starts!

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 09:36 PM »
lmfao @ parents pissed about the inmate mail!! hahahah classic...

i guess i can understand their concern...     u could have just told them it was a motor vehicle charge tho, u dont have to explain the assault :P

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 10:10 PM »
Welcome back bitch :D hope you didnt get too much man love in the prison xD im on mountain right now but ill be back later, cu next week avi <3

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 11:45 PM »
Jail sure did wonders for you tus "reputation" lol. Go in -10, come out +10  8)
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 12:47 PM »
Jail sure did wonders for you tus "reputation" lol. Go in -10, come out +10  8)
Meaning as long as you didn't say anything, people liked you better. ;D

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 01:10 PM »
Hi avi, i look forward to catching up. I also went off the radar for abit!

Offline Agneau

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 01:37 PM »
weeee cool to see u back!

i wont smite u, i dont want to piss off a man who did jail! with almost a 6 pack ! :o