Author Topic: rejoin  (Read 2817 times)

rejoin
« on: November 07, 2014, 08:11 PM »
can i return ae plz

Offline Chelsea

Re: rejoin
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:43 PM »
lmfao xD

before this clanner he played ttrr clanner for dt (vs us but game didn't reported) lmao ! xD I think, that ttrr shouldn;t be reported if he decided to join l3x not dt

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 09:46 PM »
from what i know DT is kinda inactive and dibz u r the skin of cock player when we talk about clan, u r in and out in and out huahuahuha.

we can open a poll for u again, but are going to stay? or leave in 1 week?

porra ae amigo!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 12:23 AM »
wtf are you talking about chelsea?

dt has played one clanner this season... and im not sure if we played any clanners last season either... but the most recent was twistah and crazy...   dunno what your talking about...

dibz, i will bypass a poll, for the sake of the clans activity, and invite you to dt...

hopefully you can encourage others to play more, i think i will make more of an effort to play more, i know crazy wants to... so maybe me, you, crazy, twistah and hopefully nivman as well can make a nice little come back for dt...

i will tell you this though, this is the last time you will re-join dt... if you want to leave the clan again, your welcome to, but do not ask to join a month later... next time you think about leaving, make sure its exactly what you want.

edit: also, since i am bypassing the poll, if any dt members feel strongly about you not being back into dt... if they speak up (in PM or public) i will have to remove you. 

with that said... your invitation has been sent
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:25 AM by avirex »

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 12:32 AM »
there was an rr beeing played by dibz and twistah vs chelsea and sm0k
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Ryan

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 12:37 AM »
Off topic: RR soon Avi?

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 12:57 AM »
and now he plays clanners for l3x  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 01:33 AM »
Gl at DT, Dibz, was a pleasure staying with You in a clan!!

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 03:43 AM »
wtf are you talking about chelsea?

dt has played one clanner this season... and im not sure if we played any clanners last season either... but the most recent was twistah and crazy...   dunno what your talking about...

dibz, i will bypass a poll, for the sake of the clans activity, and invite you to dt...

hopefully you can encourage others to play more, i think i will make more of an effort to play more, i know crazy wants to... so maybe me, you, crazy, twistah and hopefully nivman as well can make a nice little come back for dt...

i will tell you this though, this is the last time you will re-join dt... if you want to leave the clan again, your welcome to, but do not ask to join a month later... next time you think about leaving, make sure its exactly what you want.

edit: also, since i am bypassing the poll, if any dt members feel strongly about you not being back into dt... if they speak up (in PM or public) i will have to remove you. 

with that said... your invitation has been sent

avi
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline sock

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2014, 04:19 AM »
bort

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2014, 07:43 AM »
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:47 AM by Chelsea »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2014, 06:42 PM »
Welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month.
Welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month.

Should be enough for the next 1-2 years. ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2014, 07:17 PM »
even anubis is feeling bad for the dibz`s skin of cock style!!!

EVEN THE SATANIC BEARD!!!!  :D :D :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 07:24 PM »
So we are a feminine clan? And dibz is a rapist?  :-X I mean he bypassed the agreement for "joining" several times now.

Btw, just having fun. xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 11:53 PM »
peja, chelsea said "before this clanner he played ttrr clanner for dt"

so that was confusing to me...   chelsea is confusing, and annoying..

i dont care if dibz played a clanner for any other clans before he joined dt, whats that have to do with us??...