Forums
May 17, 2024, 09:02 AM

Author Topic: EAC 2012 - Meeting-Point  (Read 60023 times)

Offline SPW

Re: EAC 2012 - Meeting-Point
« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2012, 09:09 PM »
@Almog

Sorry for that. Didnt know that you getting warned on your mobile phone when sending a tus pm. I'll do it next time.

So, are you knowing something more about Sunday? Like I said, we also can play Saturday if you can. If we dont play it until the main deadline, we will get some more day(s) to make our matchup possible since it was due to an infringement.

Maybe I also can play tmrw. I'll probably get off my finger tape after visiting the doc. It dont hurts anymore so I am optimistic.

Saturday, 16gmt?

Okay.

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2012, 08:16 AM »
HALA GUYS! :D im back from russia. crash ill be able to play tonight. 22pm---->saturday morning
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Ray

« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2012, 10:48 AM »
NinjaCamel, I'll play with Dulek tonight, can we play after that?

« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2012, 03:09 PM »
mine and styles hours arent matching up very good but we agreed to 20gmt on sunday, a little close to the deadline but ill be there!

Offline Guaton

« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2012, 05:16 PM »
me and crash already played our games

im trying to catch dub , he told me by pm that he can play at anytime , so im gonna be in msn waiting for him

« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2012, 05:37 PM »
me and lales will play sunday 20 30 gmt
^^ Devilage try to lunch first plz :P

Offline Almog

« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2012, 07:07 PM »
me and crash already played our games

im trying to catch dub , he told me by pm that he can play at anytime , so im gonna be in msn waiting for him

welcome back mate :]

« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2012, 08:53 PM »
HALA GUYS! :D im back from russia. crash ill be able to play tonight. 22pm---->saturday morning

cool but why didnt u pm me that, i send u some pms -.-

im on snoop from now, pm me cus i ll be there
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 09:11 PM by Crash »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2012, 09:30 PM »

well man u came early :p we agreed on 21 30  gmt and i tried  to play earlier :) but was tusing and had my lunch waiting after, are u on today?

Smoking proud.

« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2012, 09:38 PM »
i posted it here cus i thought we r supposed to do so.

ray im playing with crash now. i think its better to play our game tomorrow.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline SPW

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2012, 11:11 PM »
I received all pm's, so dont be surprised I didnt reply all. Random00 and me will talk about it and let you guys know whats happening. In the mean time, try your very best to make your games possible until the main deadline. We can also accept games beginning around the deadline.

For games with NinjaCamel or Guaton involved. Just try to get your games done as fast as possible. If not finished until Sunday 20 GMT you will get some more days since you didnt have the full week time to play it.

For the record:

For upcoming matchdays try to play your games quickly and dont let it end close to the deadline, week for week. Also we dont accept, when someone not showing up to a declared date. You have at least post that early enough (not one minute before or even after time) in the meeting-point thread. Better, you pm your opponent with a copy to Random00 and me.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2012, 01:00 AM »

well man u came early :p we agreed on 21 30  gmt and i tried  to play earlier :) but was tusing and had my lunch waiting after, are u on today?

still set to sunday 20 30 gmt then!

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2012, 05:08 AM »
Lales it's impossible to me at sunday, I gotta drive out of town, let's do our games tomorrow, im able from 20 gmt! we named the best date and didn't happen, so let's do it saturday please. i'mma send u an inbox now.

Smoking proud.

Offline SPW

« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2012, 02:39 PM »
Remaining game, Matchday 3 - Deadline 29th July, 20 GMT

NinjaCamel vs Ray     ??      no specific date!

July 27; Ray: "NinjaCamel, I'll play with Dulek tonight, can we play after that?"
July 27; NinjaCamel: "ray im playing with crash now. i think its better to play our game tomorrow."

:-\ Try your best to play that match until the deadline you see above. If you cant play it, you will get some more day(s) since it was not a full week time cause of NinjaCamel's holidays.

Remaining game, Matchday 4 - Deadline 29th July, 20 GMT

Ray vs Dulek     FRI 27, 18 GMT      NOT PLAYED!

July 24; Dulek: "Ray and me agreed on Friday 20 GMT"
July 24; Ray: "Exactly what I was about to post right now."
July 26; Ray: "Dulek and me changed time to 18GMT, still Friday, 27th July, so tomorrow."
July 27; Dulek: "..."      An explaining message about problems with Ray playing their games to the end, including some screens as a proof.

:-\ After some information from Dulek, Ray is risking a default loss if not get full played until the main deadline!

style vs WookA     SUN 29, 20 GMT

July 27; WookA: "mine and styles hours arent matching up very good but we agreed to 20gmt on sunday, a little close to the deadline but ill be there!"

:-\ We agreeing to that date right on the main deadline. For both of you: For following matchups you have to show up more activity by making your games done earlier. If you dont play your games on the date above, you risk that your matchup gets canceled! Means zero points for both of you and also a warn!

Almog vs SPW     JUL 28, 16 GMT

:-\ If this match doesnt get played until the deadline, you will get some more day(s) due to SPW's infringement.

Free vs franz     JULY 26, 21 GMT       NOT PLAYED!

July 22; franz: "hi free, I can do 21+ GMT weekdays"
July 23; Free: "Me too m8, how about thursday 21 gmt?"
July 23; franz: "ok agree, thursday 21gmt."
July 26; franz: "ok agree, thursday 21gmt."
July 26; franz: "..."      some more pm's
July 26; franz: "it's 24:00 and there's still no sign of free (waited 3 hours). ..."

:-\ If this matchup dont get played until the main deadline, Free is risking a default loss because not showing up at the specific date. Still no word from him.

Devilage vs lales     ??     --> no reply from lales, yet.

July 23; lales: "i can play week-days from 16:30 to 21:30 GMT, no weekends if it is possible, thx"
July 23; Devilage: "ok ill let ya know wich day we can arrange our games."
July 24; Devilage: "Lales what about tomorrow wednesday 21:30 gmt? I'll be in #AG waiting, np if u can't we can do it thursday too!"
July 25; Devilage: "Okay, I think u didn't read my message soon enough, let's make it tomorrow 25th of july 21:30 gmt? reply if it fits ya mate. See you."
July 26; lales: "Today is the day ! ^^ cu aorund AG at 21:30,  if u can appear early better, thx"
July 26; Devilage: "I can be there early, since I'll go out with my gf, its better for me to be early, name a time pls, I can play in an hour or so!"
July 26; Devilage: "me and lales will play sunday 20 30 gmt"
July 27; lales: "^^ Devilage try to lunch first plz"
July 27; Devilage: "well man u came early :p we agreed on 21 30  gmt and i tried  to play earlier but was tusing and had my lunch waiting after, are u on today?"
July 28; Devilage: "still set to sunday 20 30 gmt then!"
July 28; Devilage: "Lales it's impossible to me at sunday, I gotta drive out of town, let's do our games tomorrow, im able from 20 gmt! we named the best date and didn't happen, so let's do it saturday please. i'mma send u an inbox now."
July 28; Devilage: "..."       An explaining message about all the problems to play that matchup against lales.

:-\ I dont know what happend here. To be honest, both of you did try to get the games done, but it doesnt work cause of some reasons. Thats just to much drama with no result. Random00 and I will talk about your matchup. Maybe you'll get some more day, but maximum 1 more. But its not final! You will hear something more after I talked with Random00 about it.

Dub-c vs Guaton     ??

July 27; Guaton: "im trying to catch dub , he told me by pm that he can play at anytime , so im gonna be in msn waiting for him"

:-\ Try your best to play that match until the deadline you see above. If you cant play it, you will get some more day(s) since it was not a full week time cause of Guaton's holidays.

Just to remember. All declared dates must be respected. You risk a default loss by not showing up.

Offline Ray

« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2012, 02:46 PM »
Dulek won, I made that clear.