Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:44 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2012 - Meeting-Point  (Read 59688 times)

Offline SPW

Re: EAC 2012 - Meeting-Point
« Reply #675 on: October 29, 2012, 08:52 PM »
SPW versus Ray on 2nd November, Friday at 20GMT.

Yep. :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #676 on: October 29, 2012, 08:57 PM »
Oi guys, it's my gf's birthday, I thought she was going to uni. but she's not gonna go to be with me whole day, I can't play tomorrow, can u give me tuesday plzz???? ;S

I'm sorry, Devilage. You had your chance yesterday and you missed it. Free was waiting half an hour for you. You got a last chance for today, you cant come again for some reason. Random00 and I decided, that you got a default loss and also a personal warn.

It was your fault. And sorry again but we have rules and they are hard but fair.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:20 PM by SPW »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #677 on: October 29, 2012, 10:39 PM »
Oi guys, it's my gf's birthday, I thought she was going to uni. but she's not gonna go to be with me whole day, I can't play tomorrow, can u give me tuesday plzz???? ;S

I'm sorry, Devilage. You had your chance yesterday and you missed it. Free was waiting half an hour for you. You got a last chance for today, you cant come again for some reason. Random00 and I decided, that you got a default loss and also a personal warn.

It was your fault. And sorry again but we have rules and they are hard but fair.

It's suppouse to be  whole week to play the games, I had the whole week to play it but those two days,I even played my game vs guaton earlier so he didn't have problems with his games, and yet u come with a default loss, I know u have rules but i didnt miss the date I made an advice before missing it, I can play now even free's on, not a good choice in my opinion.

Smoking proud.

Offline Random00

« Reply #678 on: October 30, 2012, 12:40 AM »

It's suppouse to be  whole week to play the games, I had the whole week to play it but those two days,I even played my game vs guaton earlier so he didn't have problems with his games, and yet u come with a default loss, I know u have rules but i didnt miss the date I made an advice before missing it, I can play now even free's on, not a good choice in my opinion.

then why didnt you play it durinng the week?
I dont see any reason why you two couldnt handle to play those games in 1 week.

Also the rules clearly say "In case you were unable to play your weekly games for any reason, you must be present in #AnythingGoes at the time of the deadline.".

We had some exceptions to this rule, but there were always valid reasons why we gave some more days...

Offline Crazy

« Reply #679 on: October 30, 2012, 01:03 AM »
I'm confused about timezone right now. Me and franz agreed to play 20 GMT, which normally would be 22:00 for me. I went to #PT at that hour, but apparently I showed up one hour too late (which I'm truly sorry for). Keeping your opponent wait sucks big time, and I know too well what it feels like. I was watching the first game between Almog and Husk (18th Matchday), and I read in the chat that Husk apparently came one hour late as well. Husk claimed he was on time, and this coincidence seems kind of odd.

I know the clock was turned one hour back the 27th October. Does this change anything with GMT +1/+2 for the different time zones? I don't want this to happen again, that's why I'm asking ;P franz was pretty angry at me and I don't like wasting people's time

« Reply #680 on: October 30, 2012, 01:17 AM »
I know the clock was turned one hour back the 27th October. Does this change anything with GMT +1/+2 for the different time zones? I don't want this to happen again, that's why I'm asking ;P franz was pretty angry at me and I don't like wasting people's time

We moved our clocks 1h backwards which means GMT also went 1h backwards. For example Poland is +2 in summer time but after 27th October we're +1. :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #681 on: October 30, 2012, 01:31 AM »
Thanks Dulek, that clarifies it :) I didn't know it would change like that ^^

Offline seBa

« Reply #682 on: October 30, 2012, 06:55 AM »
dub! can you play at sunday ?

« Reply #683 on: October 31, 2012, 03:58 AM »
hey free what about sunday? what time is convenient for u

Offline Random00

« Reply #684 on: November 01, 2012, 12:59 PM »
me and style will play Saturday, 13:00 GMT.

and Crash told me that his kb doesnt work anymore after some massive water contact, heh ;D
So, I guess his game against Dulek might have to be postponed.

Offline JohnMcClane

« Reply #685 on: November 01, 2012, 05:18 PM »
Me and lales date was @ 16 gmt today.

I forgot the time change to normal time :-x, I was 1 hour too late here.
@ Lales can you tell me a new date for our game, sry man I missed the last one :-/

Greetz John!

« Reply #686 on: November 01, 2012, 08:25 PM »
hurricane thing is over and i can set a date now, ill pm NC asap

idk if you guys saw it in the news but im lucky to have a house right now, im not far at all from the disaster area, i think the mountains i live near saved everything i own  :-X

Offline style

« Reply #687 on: November 03, 2012, 01:13 PM »
@Random, where are you dude? :D

Offline Husk

« Reply #688 on: November 03, 2012, 01:19 PM »
u r 1 hour too early style xD

edit: I suck
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:25 PM by Husk »

« Reply #689 on: November 04, 2012, 01:24 PM »
guys i m stll usin screen app kb,gotta buy or ask some friend,tomorow ill try to get it ,sy dulkbut tea pwned my kb 6years surived :D