Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:58 AM

Author Topic: EAC 2015 - Meeting-Point  (Read 22210 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: EAC 2015 - Meeting-Point
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2015, 02:22 PM »
Ok, 2:30 even better.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Almog

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2015, 07:42 PM »
Almog vs Ray @ Saturday 1800 GMT

Offline HHC

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2015, 10:07 AM »
HHC vs Hussar, mondayevening 17:00 GMT.

Offline Random00

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2015, 05:40 PM »
eac 2015 - Pending Games

Main Deadline: 20th September 2015, 20:00 GMT

:-\  Matchday 2: Kaleu vs. Spoon_head
Your time zones differ quite some bit, so it's ok as long as you'll both make the date you agreed on.
Date: Monday, 02:30 GMT

:-\  Matchday 3: Kaleu vs. Chicken23
Date: Today, 17:00 GMT

:-\  Matchday 3: Spoon_head vs. MaStEr
MaStEr proposed suggested a time via PM. No response from Spoon_head about this game at all. Spoon_head, you'll get a warning for not taking things serious enough. It's not too much to ask to get 1 game going a week. It only means checking your PMs/forum once a day and having 3 hours of free time per week for the actual game...
See this post as a chance to improve your matchmaking from now on. Otherwise, we have to consider kicking you from the tournament, but rest assured: this is not something we wanna do.

warned: Spoon_head
kicked: -

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2015, 04:20 AM »
Spoon didn't show up.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2015, 07:26 AM »
Spoon didn't show up.
i asked u in AG two days ago and u said u had to leave and sorry for not being there in time cause i wasn't so precise
i meant 14:30 gmt i guess it was my fault..
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:57 AM by Spoon_head »

Offline Almog

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2015, 07:59 AM »
Hey guys, I have talked with Spoon and I would like to step in to explain a few things, hopefully it still matters:

1) There's a common mistake of Israeli people to confuse AM/PM times. When Spoon said 2:30 he obviously meant 14:30. I explained him that now anyway.

2) Regarding Kalue:
Apparently they met on Sunday around 15GMT and tried to play a game while Kaleu was at work. Then he left because he had to go (I imagine work, I am not blaming him). I also assume after he left, he thought they would meet the next day on 2:30GMT. But as far as it goes with Spoon, he didn't understand why he left and that it was excpeted of him to meet at 2:30GMT becaues like I said it he thought of it as 14:30.

So that's what happend (and I'm not judging... just trying to make things more clear).

3) Regarding Master:
Master sent Spoon this PM: "hi, can you say when can you play? ::)"
Spoon did reply: Wendeday 15-18GMT

However, he didn't CC the PM to the mods. I also explained that to him now.

4) I also explained him how I arrange games, and I hope he will do it like me. He will suggest all his times in PMs and after the date is settled he will post here (forums) the date and time both parties had agreed upon. I also asked him to CC the mods.

gl

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2015, 08:02 AM »
kaleu i have 4 days break now from wednesday till saturday from 15 till 18 gmt and i will be there each day on this time
if mods agree you can choose one..

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2015, 01:54 PM »
You made me stay awake yesterday for nothing xdd
First I want to see what mods will say.
For now I'll say Wednesday (23) 16:00 GMT.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2015, 02:29 PM »
thanks v much almog :)

Offline Random00

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2015, 05:06 PM »
Thanks for your reply, Almog. It's not a problem if one or two dates don't work out as they were planned to be.
It's just important that we as the moderators know what's going on. And sending a copy of PMs to us will certainly help.

So, I note Wednesday, 16:00 GMT as the agreed match date for Kaleu vs. Spoon_head. Also, please arrange a date with MaStEr with new times as I think Wednesday 15-18 GMT will be tough regarding your play time with Kalue ;)

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2015, 05:08 PM »

So, I note Wednesday, 16:00 GMT as the agreed match date for Kaleu vs. Spoon_head. Also, please arrange a date with MaStEr with new times as I think Wednesday 15-18 GMT will be tough regarding your play time with Kalue ;)
will do..

Offline Crazy

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2015, 07:53 PM »
Hey guys, I have talked with Spoon and I would like to step in to explain a few things, hopefully it still matters:

1) There's a common mistake of Israeli people to confuse AM/PM times. When Spoon said 2:30 he obviously meant 14:30. I explained him that now anyway.

2) Regarding Kalue:
Apparently they met on Sunday around 15GMT and tried to play a game while Kaleu was at work. Then he left because he had to go (I imagine work, I am not blaming him). I also assume after he left, he thought they would meet the next day on 2:30GMT. But as far as it goes with Spoon, he didn't understand why he left and that it was excpeted of him to meet at 2:30GMT becaues like I said it he thought of it as 14:30.

So that's what happend (and I'm not judging... just trying to make things more clear).

3) Regarding Master:
Master sent Spoon this PM: "hi, can you say when can you play? ::)"
Spoon did reply: Wendeday 15-18GMT

However, he didn't CC the PM to the mods. I also explained that to him now.

4) I also explained him how I arrange games, and I hope he will do it like me. He will suggest all his times in PMs and after the date is settled he will post here (forums) the date and time both parties had agreed upon. I also asked him to CC the mods.

gl

Thumbs up for you Almog =)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2015, 10:05 PM »
Ah yes great text Almog, great as your elite skills.  :D

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Almog

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2015, 01:59 PM »
 ::)  ::) ::) ::)