Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:53 PM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56508 times)

Online Peja

Re: ea - Join-Up
« Reply #450 on: May 08, 2014, 10:52 PM »
Bunch of elitist fools feeling fooled cos some fools cant  accept they are not allowed to hang around in the elitist elite club  ;D
Just play 70 games one season, post some nice asslick and you are in. Exept you are not elitist enough like Chelsea. You can also change your nick to darkz and get in without doing anything.  Then u can play the elitist  german tus Gestapo, so this seems to be the funniest solution.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 09, 2014, 07:47 AM »
you were too good of a roperacer back in the day and because of this you actually have a handicap joining a community dedicated to the Elite-scheme today.

so I guess Mablak had a super hard time joining?

Or you're just saying people are full of prejudices and unable to build up a reasonable denial without bringing up an excuse?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Almog

« Reply #452 on: May 09, 2014, 05:17 PM »
he did have a hard time

Offline Devilage

« Reply #453 on: May 09, 2014, 11:41 PM »
lol, haters gonna hate

Smoking proud.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 11, 2014, 07:27 AM »
he did have a hard time

why?

do you force love for elite above other schemes?

it's a myth, and a lie. It's what people that can only play one scheme do to quicker gain a reputation in said scheme. Claim they love it.

Like millions of girls worldwide that only know one dick.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Almog

« Reply #455 on: May 11, 2014, 09:52 PM »
There was another reason to that

Offline Devilage

« Reply #456 on: May 11, 2014, 10:08 PM »
Mablak had a tough time since we all felt like the only reason he wanted to join us was to play EAC, like all communities our leaders ask for our opinion sometimes, it's not much as a vote, its more of what we think of the player, skills, behavior, but MOSTLY skills :D, we just want ELITE ADDICTS and OFC ppl with skills, ppl who can challenge us all, what's ur point anyway ropa? maybe go read our forums, and how to join so ur post makes more sense next time.

Smoking proud.

Offline Almog

« Reply #457 on: May 12, 2014, 05:00 PM »
Ok so Aerox is ropa, now it makes sense

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #458 on: May 23, 2014, 06:28 PM »
There was another reason to that

wasn't Mab just some wwp warmer dude? Didn't realise he could elite.

Offline SPW

« Reply #459 on: May 23, 2014, 07:38 PM »
Let it be, Chicken. Some topics are just senseless.  :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #460 on: May 23, 2014, 08:06 PM »
Ok so Aerox is ropa, now it makes sense
hahaha sry for ot but this just made my day husahusa xD

Offline Hussar

« Reply #461 on: November 26, 2014, 07:52 AM »
Hi all.
I want to be a part of EA.
Could you set a poll for me guys?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:10 AM by Berria »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 26, 2014, 10:05 AM »
Mablak had a tough time since we all felt like the only reason he wanted to join us was to play EAC

as opposed to
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline SPW

« Reply #463 on: November 26, 2014, 04:48 PM »
Hi all.
I want to be a part of EA.
Could you set a poll for me guys?

You are welcome. Directly, both Admins saying yes.  :) So no poll needed in such a case.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #464 on: November 26, 2014, 06:08 PM »
am suprised a lot. thx so much ;)