Forums
May 12, 2024, 05:05 PM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56992 times)

Offline SPW

Re: ea - Join-Up
« Reply #165 on: February 08, 2011, 09:45 PM »
And after x tries, finally we let in Johnny (Dub-c), too. I have your promise, Johnny. :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2011, 09:56 PM »
Welcome in Dubzioux (-8

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2011, 10:21 PM »
Thanks! Yeehaw!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Ray

« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2011, 11:11 AM »
Guten Tag! :D

Well, I think most of you know me pretty well - especially my clanmates - or not that well, you might misjudge me by my posts or whatever... but this post is not about that of course. :) You probably also know that Elite used to be perhaps my worst scheme and I didn't really like it either. Especially not when I thought I was getting better and then I got beaten by players who started playing way later than me. :D

Anyway, recently I put a lot of effort into learning, analyzing the scheme, watching replays, playing a lot. Now my everyday routine consists of a morning coffee, cigarette and Elite. :) I want to be better, I really want to play and train more and I feel I'm startin to get addicted to the scheme. ;)

And one more reason I want to join is obviously the ea Championship, which might be one of the best upcoming events in the past few years. And of course I don't want to stand out from CF. ;D

Waiting for your answers.

Cheerz, der HEUERE NOKEDLI! ;D

« Reply #169 on: February 11, 2011, 11:59 AM »
Guten Tag! :D

Well, I think most of you know me pretty well - especially my clanmates - or not that well, you might misjudge me by my posts or whatever... but this post is not about that of course. :) You probably also know that Elite used to be perhaps my worst scheme and I didn't really like it either. Especially not when I thought I was getting better and then I got beaten by players who started playing way later than me. :D

Anyway, recently I put a lot of effort into learning, analyzing the scheme, watching replays, playing a lot. Now my everyday routine consists of a morning coffee, cigarette and Elite. :) I want to be better, I really want to play and train more and I feel I'm startin to get addicted to the scheme. ;)

And one more reason I want to join is obviously the ea Championship, which might be one of the best upcoming events in the past few years. And of course I don't want to stand out from CF. ;D

Waiting for your answers.

Cheerz, der HEUERE NOKEDLI! ;D
THIS.

Also, you mention one of the best upcoming events.. Along with the a2b Championship Cup, amirite?

Offline SPW

« Reply #170 on: February 13, 2011, 10:16 AM »
I did talk with Random00 and he has the same opinion as me. We can't let you in, Ray. Keep focus at rope schemes, I'm sure that's your real passion. :)

Now I was the bad guy. Sorry Noketli :(

@dilligaf; We dont compare anything with b2b. b2b and ea are total different communities with different scheme and kind of players. Both is good for W:A - and that's all what count.

We are one! :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:21 AM by SPW »

Offline Ray

« Reply #171 on: February 13, 2011, 12:19 PM »
Sad, sad Ray...

I will proove ya wrong. ;)

« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2011, 03:43 PM »
hey guys i wanna join to ea ? can i try out or smoething xd ?

Offline Camper

« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2011, 05:31 PM »
I would like 2 join as well. xD

« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2011, 09:43 PM »
could I join up to you guys?
I'm really an addicted eliter :-)

Offline SPW

« Reply #175 on: June 03, 2011, 09:57 PM »
hey guys i wanna join to ea ? can i try out or smoething xd ?

We are taking this serious, but it seems, you not. So, no.

We will decide soon, we are not sure yet. Please hang on.

could I join up to you guys?
I'm really an addicted eliter :-)

This we know, Crash. Your problem is your behaviour so give us some proof, that you will change it to the good site. Play more tel and we will watch your next steps. Believe me, we will watch every game playing by you. ea is watching you! So you wont get an answer due the next couple of weeks. Its only up to you, Crash.

Offline angus

« Reply #176 on: June 03, 2011, 11:07 PM »
SPW what u will say to me, if i would join ea.? 

« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2011, 08:25 AM »
Okay spw, that's what I'm gonna do ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 08:27 AM by Crash »

Offline SPW

« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2011, 03:23 PM »

Okay Camper, sorry for waiting. You are in ea mate! Enjoy your stay. :)

SPW what u will say to me, if i would join ea.? 

And a "no" here. Sometimes I'm the bad cop, eek. Sorry angus.

Offline Camper

« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2011, 03:48 PM »
Thx for the invite guys. :D