Forums
April 26, 2024, 10:57 PM

Author Topic: i hope you all will understand ...  (Read 2088 times)

Offline BlinkY

i hope you all will understand ...
« on: January 11, 2012, 06:01 PM »
hello fellow Fd members (and the rest of the TUS community also ... ),

i just wanted to say that i have to write like 5 tests in college from the 30th of janurary untill the 15th of feburary and therefore i really need to study a bit to successfully pass every test hopefully  8)

so all i want to say is that i am going to be a little bit inactive the next few weeks  >:(  and of course 1-2 days after those tests to celebrate them like there is no tomorrow  :P

i will be coming back thats for sure  :-* thx for the great support FD its so nice to play with you :) so nice to play clanners and so nice to fail TOGETHER most of our times but hell we have so much fun doing it  ;)

Offline Casso

Re: i hope you all will understand ...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 06:14 PM »
Good Luck with yours tests ;-)

you keep us updated

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33 PM »
gl blinky  :)

We have a cup game pending btw (shopper). When you do have some free time, please try your best to get in touch with me okay?  ???

Offline BlinkY

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 06:38 PM »
gl blinky  :)

We have a cup game pending btw (shopper). When you do have some free time, please try your best to get in touch with me okay?  ???

true that dude ... i saw it like some days ago but kept forgotting about it  ::)

if i get some more free time i will definitely pm you for our cup match :)

peace

Offline DENnis

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 06:39 PM »
Hey BlinkY,

I wish you all the best and good tests! Very lovely text, thank you very much, friend  :-*

Clanners and Funners are a lot of fun with you and after so less weeks you are a very skilled person already, especially in hysteria =)

Thank you, that you want to learn, but we are improving together and I love this!

See you soon and keep your nice way, I'm already very proud of you :)

Love,

;DENnis

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 06:44 PM »
good luck ;)

Offline chovas

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 12:29 PM »
First of all, you don't need to apologize to anyone for semiactivity/inactivity and mention any reasons at all. Secondly, I'm not proud of you because a)you 're not my son :P b)you must start losing in clanners with DENnis to start making me proud (yeah he needs to learn some lessons too  :P ) c)If u start losing in clanners with DENnis and he becomes angry or if he starts mentioning the word "Blinkyshot" as synonym to Pejashot, Pulposhot and Chovashot just let me know and I 'll spank his ass but not gently this time so he won't enjoy it as usual ;D  ;D Seriously DENnis dude you freak me out sometimes with your obsession with winning clanners etc. Where is this attitude "We won't argue about fails, we will say thank you for the nice try!"  ?? Your words man  ;) Oh and Blinky dude if he continues with these freaky "  :-*  :-*  :-*  lovely, <3 , etc " gay-friendly shitz just ignore him and tell him you have a girl (btw I saw your pic you look nice together except u need to cut your hair  :D ).
Aight..nuff said! Gl with tests and cu when I cu
;Peace and love
  :P
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Offline BlinkY

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 01:38 PM »
First of all, you don't need to apologize to anyone for semiactivity/inactivity and mention any reasons at all. Secondly, I'm not proud of you because a)you 're not my son :P b)you must start losing in clanners with DENnis to start making me proud (yeah he needs to learn some lessons too  :P ) c)If u start losing in clanners with DENnis and he becomes angry or if he starts mentioning the word "Blinkyshot" as synonym to Pejashot, Pulposhot and Chovashot just let me know and I 'll spank his ass but not gently this time so he won't enjoy it as usual ;D  ;D Seriously DENnis dude you freak me out sometimes with your obsession with winning clanners etc. Where is this attitude "We won't argue about fails, we will say thank you for the nice try!"  ?? Your words man  ;) Oh and Blinky dude if he continues with these freaky "  :-*  :-*  :-*  lovely, <3 , etc " gay-friendly shitz just ignore him and tell him you have a girl (btw I saw your pic you look nice together except u need to cut your hair  :D ).
Aight..nuff said! Gl with tests and cu when I cu
;Peace and love
  :P

hahahah so nice i actually laughed at almost every part there :D ... so i guess i have to say several thing about your comment a) i didnt aim to apologize for inactivity but i thought it would be just fair to let you know why i wont be able to play more often in the next few weeks. b) actually i lose many clanners and many tus games because i am a very unexperienced player who needs to learn so many thing about tactic aiming and game structure. however mostly we lose because i do stupid things like friendly fire, shooting at myself or just things which werent well thought ;) but at least i have the spirit and the will in me to advance my gameplay and i hope i will see one or the other success soon. c) there is no such thing as a blinkYshot because if i fail then it is mostly a pulpo or a pejashot. well maybe if i will do something really hilarious and unique then it woud be called blinkyshot but not yet and to be honet if someone tells me that i did some things wrong in a game than i am thankful and try not to redo it in other games. and the last thing was my pic which i uploaded in the middle of last night half drunk and ye i noticed that my hair was longer these days but i can guarante that they were cut a long time ago hehe :P
peace

Offline Phanton

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 07:55 PM »
gl m8 ::)
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 08:30 PM »
Auahuah enjoyed chovas text.  :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓