Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:11 AM

Author Topic: Dark Souls II interest check  (Read 8147 times)

Re: Dark Souls II interest check
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2014, 07:45 PM »
I wanted to agree with ropa, cuz it's simply unethical to post such pics in a little thread about a game, but then I remembered that ropa did the same thing in ElderScrollsOnline topic xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Husk

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2014, 09:12 PM »
and still no1 cares about this game xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 09:04 AM »
I wanted to agree with ropa, cuz it's simply unethical to post such pics in a little thread about a game, but then I remembered that ropa did the same thing in ElderScrollsOnline topic xD

what? I gave my opinion on MMORPGS in general, and that opinion applies fully to ESO, a copy paste game of sorts with production philosophy more fitting to a hollywood movie. It's ok to disagree, I wasn't planning on posting more on that thread because I didn't want to ruin its purpose. Obviously, other people have different priorities.

as for the rest, of course I posted a lot, but most of the time I tried to contribute. Either to the forum, the game, or the community, even though if my agenda was only to have fun myself, I still managed to do so in a way I felt like I added. That's the difference between that, and basically posting empty messages, one liners and smileys in every thread I can find. Or what you do: kindergargumenting.

That's irrelevant though, I just came to see if any of my old gaming friends where interested in a game I'm planning to play.

Quote from: Husk
and still no1 cares about this game xD

Typical adult child doing his spam. How old are you by now Husk? And how long does your family get the subsidy for keeping you under their same roof posting stupid shit in the internet all day?
have a picture
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:11 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 10:44 AM »
u expect alot from a worms forum xD if u just came to see if any of your old gaming friends were interested in ds2, u could have pm'ed them, instead u make a topic about this boring game xD

Offline Anubis

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 12:14 PM »
The whole purpose of this "gaming central" is to post about other games apart from worms, so instead of PMing everyone he might remind others that this game is around the corner. I would have done the same with RoS if I wasn't already in contact with the few that play(ed) D3.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 02:37 PM »
The whole purpose of this "gaming central" is to post about other games apart from worms, so instead of PMing everyone he might remind others that this game is around the corner. I would have done the same with RoS if I wasn't already in contact with the few that play(ed) D3.

Oh but he's not serious! He's only "trolling".

You see, if a Husk post ever comes across as retarded it's not because he is, he is just taking the piss because he's well above "foruming", he so cool he gives the least f@#! of all.

He is now obviously putting everyone at his level because insecurity has kicked in long ago and he can't really manage a thread like this without similar primates making shouts in the background (like static giving him a big boost by posting)

"u expect a lot from a worms form", shielding his retardation by stating that he's just fitting with the enviroment. No need. It's been years now, we know Husk about your internet persona, how you're all Scary Movie humor and nothing is important. Believe it or not, not everyone is like that, and some threads aren't the place it either.

truth is, I wasn't expecting anything other than a true interest check for an upcoming multiplayer game. I obviously wasn't expecting Husk to find his way to a thread he says is boring and he doesn't care about and then post so many times in it, but then again, I guess I was underrating the gimmick that is most of his life's time on the internet: spend the whole day pretending not to care.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:39 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2014, 03:18 PM »
Ropas contributions to the forum are controversial, and he has been critical to TUS, its staff and what not since day one:
this league smells like noob WWP
so much rage in dis post m8 i think u shud go get a gf or a life or friends.... or die
How long be season?
GiT was never good. It was always a bunch of moleshopping newbies that never won a clan game in its history.

Sorry.

Some people like it, some people don't, but what are you gonna do? I find most of his posts funny, they are on-point, incredibly direct and to a ceeeertain degree informative . Sure it's a lot of bullshit as well, but him and MI already agreed where that line goes long time ago. Husk knew what was coming posting that pic, I think he actually missed some whopping from Ropa? ???

Offline Husk

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2014, 10:04 PM »
I am not sure what u r looking for ropa

u double posting in ur own topic because there was no replies from others just seemed that no1 cares, thus my image (=

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 10:49 PM »
TBH husk this topic had more replies than most of the "other games" threads, in only a few days.  If you want to rip ropa, id say rip him for being a jackass, not for having a lame topic no one likes.  I'll be buying this game eventually as will many others.

Back on topic:  What did everyone think of the game?  I'm trying to gamefly it but looks like a long wait.  Might just bite the bullet and buy if everyone says it is good.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:52 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Husk

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 10:56 PM »
ok xD I guess it was just me then

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 09:25 AM »

Back on topic:  What did everyone think of the game?  I'm trying to gamefly it but looks like a long wait.  Might just bite the bullet and buy if everyone says it is good.

Well, I think it's gotten a 9 minimun in most relevant review places. It got a "Yes" in Kotaku.

Apparently, it's still f@#!ing hard and if you played the first one it's going to purposely f@#! your habits.

I've only read positive things though. The only major concern is that the graphics are nothing close to what they where in the demos (to the point where dynamic light torches were a gameplay feature (some areas where too dark) and now it's just a gimmick). Hopefuly the PC version will closer to what we saw in the E3 demos.

The game comes out tomorrow here, so I hope I'll be able to play at 00:01
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:30 AM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2014, 10:44 AM »
The original DS already ran extremely bad on the old generation consoles in a few areas. I wasn't expecting that they could up the fidelity once more on PS3/360. PC version could be a lot prettier since they had it in mind when developing.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2014, 11:09 AM »
The original DS already ran extremely bad on the old generation consoles in a few areas. I wasn't expecting that they could up the fidelity once more on PS3/360. PC version could be a lot prettier since they had it in mind when developing.

I know it happens in most E3 demos but in this case, like in Watchdogs, it's just pretty extreme:

The PC version is bound to be better, but I'm not sure those lighting effects will be back.

Crazy: what's with your bipolar post? if you're gonna defend me pick better quotes you blomst
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:19 AM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2014, 11:34 AM »
ran extremely bad  in a few areas.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2014, 09:52 PM »
game is amazing...

put in more than 10 hours today... got work to catch up to tomorrow but can't wait to play it again...  game appears to be crowded with players

feel like a child playing 'a link to the past' when I couldn't grasp the englsh language but it didn't matter...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 09:54 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.