Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:55 PM

Author Topic: Diablo2  (Read 6477 times)

Offline theredi

Re: Diablo2
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 07:59 PM »
hah nope i just didint say that its impossible, but deppends very much on luck coz of that droping system, u can play very long mefing doing diablo and baal and other quest monster and dont get any good items soo long that u dont want to play anymore hehe coz u would have to do it 100 times a day and thats where f@#!ing bots come lool

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 08:01 PM »
I've played a lot of diablo2, have a paladin lvl56 , but in a ''pirate'' server, since blizzard just banned my cd-key, without reason. Damn blizzard. Its a good game indeed :)
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline theredi

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 08:07 PM »
people who complaint about botters being unfair were never really good at d2 anyway...
or maybe they just didint have enough luck to find valuable items without bots... i never claimed that i was gosu on diablo but i played it pretty long so dont tell me i wasnt good, maybe u just had more luck with drops

and 1 more thing, what about maphack? is it normal that u cant be very good without hacks? dont tell me u never used it. it would take thousands of hours of looking for good stuff (at least with my luck of drops), or maybe u just had more luck
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:14 PM by theredi »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 08:38 PM »
hah nope i just didint say that its impossible, but deppends very much on luck coz of that droping system, u can play very long mefing doing diablo and baal and other quest monster and dont get any good items soo long that u dont want to play anymore hehe coz u would have to do it 100 times a day and thats where f@#!ing bots come lool

you said you needed a bot to find HRs, I informed you that in order to have a bot toon that works you need MINIMUN two HRs that takes to make the Enigma runeword, and even then that's half the job.
That just proves your point null, please stop clogging this thread up with irrelevant, missinformative, impossibly-more-wrong, comments that are only making me lose my patience and my time.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 10:07 AM »

you said you needed a bot to find HRs,

LMAOOOO i`m the one who is loosing his patience here, no sense to argue with u coz u dont understand what i say, u think what u want to think, i never said that so stop bullshiting

i tried to say that high runes are so f@#!ing rare that u just have to have bot if u want to have a lot of them otherwise u`ll just look for them forever if u dont have enough droping luck, WHAT PART OF THIS CANT U UNDERSTAND?

anyway bots are lame
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:37 AM by theredi »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 12:00 PM »
a) you claimed you needed bots to get good gear
b) you claimed infinity was "good gear"
c) you claimed that if you don't bot you're a noob

All I'm trying to explain to you, based on
a) my superior communicative skills
b) my superior knowledge on D2

is that

a) the porcentage of people who bot is very low compared to that percentage of rich people on D2, who have obtained their wealth in numerous ways due to commerce on d2jsp and nothing to do with botting
b) I probably had 10 Infinitys before I started botting this ladder
c) you're not a noob if you don't bot. But this is your justification for being a D2 noob. Just assume you aren't very good with online games and that you just couldn't figure out a way to become something other than a scrub.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 01:03 PM »
a) you claimed you needed bots to get good gear
b) you claimed infinity was "good gear"
c) you claimed that if you don't bot you're a noob

a) ok i said that, maybe it isnt 100% true, but with my droping luck it is, coz i would have to spend thousands of hours of looking for it, and that would piss me off, maybe u are too good for this game or just have more luck than i, and by good gear i meant the most expensive items not some shitty average cheap stuff capissi?

b) by good i meant expensive, i know there are way more expensive items, but this is the one where high prices come,

c) never said that, u again change my words, for me it means that u dont understand what im writing, so where are these superior communcative skills of yours? rofled on that1. Maybe it sounded close to that but i meant that u cant be 1 of the best players without bots, coz these mofos are boting already so try to reach their level without bots pro

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 02:24 PM »
but i meant that u cant be 1 of the best players without bots

and yet I'm telling you that you can.

Why are you trying to argue with me about D2? Isn't this thread proof enough that I'm a position to teach and that you're just angry at the bots because you were unable to become good at the game and thus blame it on something that isn't yourself in an attempt to avoid having to face the truth, which is, you just weren't unable to.
Imagine me going to the b2b forums and telling them you can't be succesful at bng without using full power 4 sec nades. They'd probably feel like I'm feeling right now, with an urge to provoke phisical pain to whoever is claiming such bullshit.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 06:48 PM »
blah blah im telling u that u still dont understand what im trying to say but nvm, dont compare two totally different things and i dont understand why u still whine about it, i just said what i think about it and ur "teachings" wont change my mind, maybe u can beat them in duel but u wont get so much expensive stuff and dont tell me u can because if u can its just luck for me not skill, dun care anymore

and i never was blaming anything, maybe u have superior knowledge on D2, but work on ur superior communicative skills coz they sux hard for me lol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:54 PM by theredi »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 07:33 PM »

but work on ur superior communicative skills coz they sux hard for me lol

30.000 people listen me speak live on a daily basis, want a link to the radio online stream?
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 08:00 PM »
I'm installing D2 on my virtual machine right now. Mind to send me a PM with an URL to the D2NT version you're using? Also, you're still non-ladder only right? :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 08:07 PM »
I'm installing D2 on my virtual machine right now. Mind to send me a PM with an URL to the D2NT version you're using? Also, you're still non-ladder only right? :P

get on MSN.

I'm botting ladder. But I think I still have a pvp account on NL.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2011, 09:28 PM »
talking is one thing, but if u want to communicate with sm1 u also should be able to understand what he is trying to tell u and thats where ur problem starts. but np keep thinking what u want to think

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 03:28 AM »
i dont see the problem at using bots.

i use bots too, when i go at farm, walk on bullshits with tennis sucks xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 06:04 PM »
Dupes and bots ruined Diablo II. Good job dudes.

If I get the chance to call you for the next banwave, I will.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:08 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.