Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:53 AM

Author Topic: Diablo2  (Read 6479 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Diablo2
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 06:06 PM »
Public bots did, no doubt.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 09:50 PM »
Dupes and bots ruined Diablo II. Good job dudes.

If I get the chance to call you for the next banwave, I will.

Yeah, I'll take all the blame on your lack of adaptability.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2011, 05:16 AM »
I don't think D3 will be as bot infested as D2 is. They have made a lot of experience now with cheaters, both in SC2 and WoW.
I can understand botting in A-RPGs if your aim is to get best gear possible for PvP since A-RPGs aren't really about your skill but more about your gear which can all be found solo... (that's why MMORPG are more skilled RPGs imo cause no bot on earth can accomplish player skill for the hc bosses) why go to the same bosses over and over again to hope it drops your precious item. But well if you just wanna have some fun PVE imo botting ruins half of the core gameplay for yourself.. Just how I usually don't like mulling over items from higehr lvl chars.
Self found ftw. :P
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:20 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline darKz

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2011, 05:27 AM »
While we're at it, in my D2 career I played countless chars to level 90+, geared them up and so on. I've gotten tired of the game itself because it's so repetitive. And here kicks the but in - I do enjoy the trading, that's why I let a program do the farming and I just do the trading.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 11:28 PM »
Real Money Auction House, No more skillpoints, always online if you want to play, even if it's just single player (not that bad but still unnecessary imo).

I start to not like D3. :(

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2011, 07:57 AM »
i doubt they'll go forward with the money aution house.
unless they know something we don't it would basically make chinese farmers unstoppable.

as for the no skills, I've read the explanation and I'm fine with it.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2011, 02:17 PM »
I am most interested if they push it through how they will handle all the legal issues with minors making real money transfers or the tax issues etc.

Offline darKz

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 05:09 PM »
I don't think they'll go with the trading system as they announced it. There's gotta be some changes before the release. That's what the Beta is for right? :P
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 05:55 PM »
I don't think they'll go with the trading system as they announced it. There's gotta be some changes before the release. That's what the Beta is for right? :P

Monk is too weak and WitchDoctor too strong, that is something they will balance of course. There is a 50% chance that they may change the Skilltree again to something different, maybe like Sacred 2 where you can alternate the skills with mastery, would be interesting together with the free swapping of skills. I am sure that the trading will go live as it is though.

Offline Breeze

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 11:56 AM »
Second thread I agree with Ropa.
f@#!.

Looking forward to  D3, I hope it destroys WoW and people will be able to go outside again.

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2011, 12:35 PM »
Theres closed beta now in US, soon in europe. I was watching stream of barbarian today morning and i wasnt impressed too much. For me blizzard's quality has been decreased, but who knows, its still beta. Tho i dont think they will improve/change much, only ballance.

Some VOD's http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=263366
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:39 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2011, 12:55 PM »
Beta is also for Europe, it's just that they're using the enUS client for everyone in the f&f beta
Eat a bag full of dicks.