Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:05 PM

Author Topic: Diablo2  (Read 6478 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Diablo2
« on: July 23, 2011, 01:45 PM »
If you used to play and don't play anymore I would greatly appreciate your CD Key.
I've been abusing this game for forum gold since it came out, I currently run 6 bots with 6 keys and am looking to increase the number to 10.
If you have your game just sitting there and you're not using it then let me know! If you're planning on playing d3 you could benefit from helping me out, as I'm only farming forum gold to be able to get easy access to items when D3 comes by, items which I could share :D

On the other hand...
If anyone still plays on closed battle.net (Europe Ladder or Non Ladder) let me know in this thread, I'll hook you up with whatever you need, to put things into prespective, I have around 10k forum gold @ d2jsp (getting ready for Diablo 3) and things like enigmas, hotos and such high end runewords go for about 10 forum gold. So if you need gear, a rush, or help setting up a bot, just let me know...

bye
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:47 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

Re: Diablo2
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 01:50 PM »
Good idea actually, I was botting last ladder too, the biggest thing I accomplished there was an above average Infinity. But I didn't have any help from friends or d2jsp or whatever. :P

Maybe I'll start again, not sure yet.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 01:52 PM »
Good idea actually, I was botting last ladder too, the biggest thing I accomplished there was an above average Infinity. But I didn't have any help from friends or d2jsp or whatever. :P

if you let me use your key for one week I can get you an account ready to bot 24/7.

:D

PS: if it gets banned i refund with new cd key (this ladder i've never been banned with this new bot, been using it since day 4 or 5)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 01:56 PM »

if you let me use your key for one week I can get you an account ready to bot 24/7.

PS: if it gets banned i refund with new cd key (this ladder i've never been banned with this new bot, been using it since day 4 or 5)

I'll consider it. By the way, have you ever botted with more accounts joining your runs so the drop rates are increased? I never done that, wonder if it pays off.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 02:00 PM »

I'll consider it. By the way, have you ever botted with more accounts joining your runs so the drop rates are increased? I never done that, wonder if it pays off.

my hammerdin makes public games and does diablo and baal for this, also he's level 98 and close to 99 so the only thing that gives him exp is baal on a 8player game.
the rest of my bots are just running bosses, except one who just kills all champion mobs in the whole acts, that guy only does 10 runs per 24 hours but gets a bunch of high runes, like tonight :D

but if you want to make profit off selling items it doesn't really pay off.

there are leech bots used for level services but for MF it doesn't benefit you, some dude did the math ages ago, it was some pretty hardcore engineering shit.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:06 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 02:07 PM »
That's D2NT right? I used that one too, didn't get caught either. :D
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 02:23 PM »
That's D2NT right? I used that one too, didn't get caught either. :D

it's a highly modified d2nt, it runs with anything, in fact, 3 of my bots are necro summoners because those dudes clear areas so fast it's funny just sitting there and watching the bot run lol...
the bot nowadays besides gambling when he has enough gold (Which i assume your version also did) this one also grabs materials for crafting and crafts himself, rerolls charms with gems until he finds something useful and a bunch of other nice stuff...

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 04:25 PM »
i love diablo but thats the gey side of it, u have to have bots to be really good otherwise u`re just random noob ;<

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 04:26 PM »
i love diablo but thats the gey side of it, u have to have bots to be really good otherwise u`re just random noob ;<

bots don't duel for you ;)

anyway, I haven't played diablo 2 in like 2 years.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 04:37 PM »

bots don't duel for you ;)

anyway, I haven't played diablo 2 in like 2 years.
so what? u cant have good gear without bots so how u want to win with guy who botted to 99 lv and has all perf items??

Offline darKz

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 04:44 PM »
That's not true, I had lots of high level chars with very nice gear even before I used a bot. The few points of armor/damage/whatever between a good item and a perfect item usually don't make a big difference. Also, in PvP it's all about how well you can control your character.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Maciej

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 05:03 PM »
hah, I played diablo hellfire today xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 05:19 PM »

so what? u cant have good gear without bots

So how do you gear up your bot?

You know how I got my first high rune? selling perfect gems, 40 of them for one IST rune. do you realize you can make a perfect gem without leaving act1 in normal difficulty, right?

people who complaint about botters being unfair were never really good at d2 anyway...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 05:22 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 05:26 PM »
wooow really? ist is very high rune lool, by good gear i mean stuff like infinity etc. tell me how many REAL high runes u found without bot huh?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 07:14 PM »
wooow really? ist is very high rune lool, by good gear i mean stuff like infinity etc. tell me how many REAL high runes u found without bot huh?

do you realize that in order to make a bot you already need Jah and Ber otherwise it's impossible?

i don't even know why I'm arguing
Eat a bag full of dicks.