Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:11 PM

Author Topic: Dj Max Trilogy  (Read 15567 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: Dj Max Trilogy
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2012, 03:39 AM »
I'm back at it for 2 days now after a break of almost a month, and I'm pretty close to getting half-decent in 7-key. I'm still nowhere near good enough for the >10lvl songs (for >S score) but I'm trying heh.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:48 AM by Desetroyah »

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2012, 01:29 PM »
Nice.  A month is a long time to leave.  Nice scores.

What about your 6 key?

;O

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2012, 08:20 AM »
I have literally only touched 7-key but I tried a little of 6-key challenges last night and passed the -1 with only +1 auto and I only realised when I did it lol! (ofc I replayed songs along the way but after 30mins I was done :P)

I think before I try 6-key or less, I'll move to 8-key. It is time :D

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2012, 12:57 PM »
I have literally only touched 7-key but I tried a little of 6-key challenges last night and passed the -1 with only +1 auto and I only realised when I did it lol! (ofc I replayed songs along the way but after 30mins I was done :P)

I think before I try 6-key or less, I'll move to 8-key. It is time :D

Yeah cool.  It's tough at first.  You got the guide I sent you.   Nice one on passing those missions man.  Tough ones.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2012, 06:18 PM »
I play a couple of songs now and then, any news in the hood around here?

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2012, 06:37 PM »
Not that i know of.  Free was gonna be starting but I dunno if he did.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2012, 12:50 AM »
just played after not really bothering with DjMax for a while heh, how's it going Cue?

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2012, 11:00 AM »
Nice score on Red Deset.  Is that 7 key or 5?

Here's a video of me playing Knowledge System 5Key on MX level.  Sorry about the low quality.  I was using my phone's front camera so I could adjust it properly.  Didn't realise it was only 480 res :<

Thought it would be interesting for people to see how crazy this game is when you're actually there :P

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2012, 02:08 PM »
Another live vid but in 1080p this time. 

Totally smashed my previous score on this song with a SSS rating :-)

You still playing 6 key Deset?

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2012, 02:25 PM »
Ah, very good job buddy!

I just went on Dj Max as soon as I saw this post just to play it once quickly as a response heh.

I'm actually into 9-11 lvl 7key songs now so my 6-key sky-rocketed and will soon have some n stuff to show!

Atm I'm not really practicing individual songs so that I do them SSS, I play each song once and I'm constantly going through songs for variety purposes heh.

Btw, this song is extremely fun to play and the AA rating you can see was actually done yesterday whereupon I nearly shat my pants seeing how I can do this song all of a sudden so well (for me) :P

YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME, SIR. xd
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:27 PM by Desetroyah »

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2012, 02:49 PM »
Nice.  Yeah I find that practicing with more keys really helps play the lesser key modes.

I just hate using the fever key in 7 key.  It always key locks and f@#!s up my combo.  With 6 key there is no issues....also with 8 key.  5 and 7 key is hard for me just for that reason with the fever button :(

Look forward to seeing some screenies.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2012, 09:39 AM »
No idea on what difficulty most of these are sine they've been collecting dust for a few weeks now heh