Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:41 PM

Author Topic: Games you would like...  (Read 1631 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Games you would like...
« on: December 01, 2012, 01:26 AM »
My main PC is broke, and I finally have time to play WA but can't on this laptop lol, i'd like to see a browser version of WA that'd be pretty cool, even if it was a basic version :)

Then I started thinking about if I was a game designer what would I make, and I had this idea for a game that gives you different situations and scenarios and you got to see how much you can fail by, it's funny seeing people fail lol...

Any games you would like to see?

Offline Breeze

Re: Games you would like...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 07:23 AM »
Good ones

Offline StepS

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 07:41 AM »
I finally have time to play WA but can't on this laptop lol
can you describe the problem?
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 01:29 PM »
you want game where you need to fail?

Offline philie

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 09:33 PM »
a junkie simulator.
get up, steal some stuff, sell for stash, get high.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 08:30 AM »
a junkie simulator.

Lmfao there was a game like that when we were at school can't remember what it was called was a little thing we carried round on a floppy disk lol

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 10:10 AM »
Komo, you sometimes bring me back to how it felt being 11.

thanks
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline philie

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 02:09 PM »
a junkie simulator.

Lmfao there was a game like that when we were at school can't remember what it was called was a little thing we carried round on a floppy disk lol

i dont believe you.

Offline StepS

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 02:46 PM »
why?
i do
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline philie

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 03:14 PM »
maybe i should drink 500 bottles of vodka and dont sleep 3 months first.
post some proof of that game existing, otherwise, it's just another senseless komo post.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 03:19 PM »
there's a bunch of drug dealing simulators

not sure if you can steal or get high yourself, though
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline philie

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 03:27 PM »
this for example:
http://dopewars.sourceforge.net
but it's a economy simulation game.
i want a gta style game where you can play the junkie craving for his drug and doing everything to get it.
the game also needs to simulate drug effects of course.

Offline HHC

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 03:38 PM »
It's all out there  ::)

I'd love to see more boardgame-style games. Easy to play, easy to learn, hard to master.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 04:16 PM »
It's all out there  ::)

I'd love to see more boardgame-style games. Easy to play, easy to learn, hard to master.

heh, reminds me of boring sundays downloading obscure games from torrents...

Euro Truck Simulator and the new Farm Simulator are actually pretty good as far as simulation goes xd
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 06:23 PM »
I would probably try to re-make a high quality version of Master of Orion 2, Endless Space is okay but feels too empty and has no soul, in other words it lacks the fluff of MoO2. Also, it would be cool to have Dungeon Keeper reborn, I have heard of Maia, but that is in Space. So yeah, I would want to design games of the past to modern capabilities of the PC. Oh and if I had unlimited money I would get rid of all consoles, they suck and hold back innovation.