Forums
May 07, 2024, 07:47 AM

Author Topic: Nes re-release  (Read 1632 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Nes re-release
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 01:58 AM »
Buying a used NES console is far more worth the money, you can actually play all games if you want to. Most "AAA" games from back then are still dirt cheap because they were produced in masses. For rare games you probably will pay quite a bit more.
It seems only the really shitty games are expensive, TBH, and only collectors want these.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2016, 04:21 AM »
Btw you are pointing out I am wrong without actually telling me what exactly is wrong with my sentence. Well played. You pay for looks, you even confirmed that yourself. "cute little console". Cute = judging looks.

I'd love to see you in court trying to defend yourself about anything, you would get shut down so fast if you actually debate/argue like this in real life.

I said it's cute as hell, but nowhere did I say that's why i'm buying it, that's a bonus, i'd still buy it even if it was ugly.

This is what you said:

I am not trying to ruin it, I am trying to inform people that it's already been done, you are basically paying for looks. :x

This is what you should have said:

I am not trying to ruin it, I am trying to inform people that it's already been done

Get it?

The way you went about this wasn't just informing people, it was a way of showing you think it's dumb, which isn't necessary.

Buying a used NES console is far more worth the money, you can actually play all games if you want to. Most "AAA" games from back then are still dirt cheap because they were produced in masses. For rare games you probably will pay quite a bit more.

Indeed, and I will buy a NES, just waiting for the right deal to come along on Amazon/Ebay, also, part of the reason I want to buy the MiniNES is also curiosity, I want to see how it handles, is it durable etc.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2016, 06:17 AM »
Does it have same chip set as old one? xD Would like to see its guts.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 08:29 AM »
just download RocknexX.  and play any game You want, You can even save ur game at anytime and finish later