Forums
May 06, 2024, 08:04 PM

Author Topic: Mists of Pandaria  (Read 858 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Mists of Pandaria
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 08:29 AM »
on what raid progression are you?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 08:54 AM »
Well I'll be damned, a furry expansion pack. I didn't know that's how you guys got your rocks off.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 09:23 AM »
on what raid progression are you?

Don't do raids, don't have the time.

I only done some raiding like years ago cuz my mate was part of a big successful guild, I got sorta, boosted along everything lol, I kinda didn't wanna i'd rather have done it the hard way but for me to be part of my friends guild I had to "get up to speed" lol, you'd have to ask more questions cuz I dunno much about it.

I have 3 level 85's and 2/3 80's or summin like that.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 02:16 PM »
At least 1 month time for Guild Wars 2 before WoW takes my life again. :D
Have been inactive in WoW for the past 6 months already, except quick log-ins to talk to mates.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 02:19 PM »
At least 1 month time for Guild Wars 2 before WoW takes my life again. :D
Have been inactive in WoW for the past 6 months already, except quick log-ins to talk to mates.

Same, I get totally hooked with the stories and questing, but raiding pretty much bores me lol.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 03:12 PM »
It's pretty much other way around for me, I love raiding and don't really like questing. The LFR/LFD was a big relief for me since I could just idle in town and queue for the dungeons.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 03:40 PM »
I like doing group dungeons, I love that, I just don't enjoy 10-25 man raids cuz I know I will NEVER have the time to get fully into WoW as I did WA for example. I have too many interests in life, and so little time lol.