Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:03 PM

Author Topic: Welcome to Gaming Central !  (Read 3458 times)

Offline HHC

Welcome to Gaming Central !
« on: June 20, 2011, 11:11 PM »
jaja, we got a whole forum to discuss games now. PS3, Wii, XBox, PC, browser games, anything goes in here  :)

I think I'll let Komito post some sticky threads, he seems to have a pretty good set-up prepared. Anyway, there will be a sticky thread for each brand/platform where you can post reviews/opinions of games (either just released or old games, it's all good). If you want to discuss a game more in-depth (such as Starcraft 2, world of warcraft, worms: reloaded...), you should probably open a topic instead of just replying.

Komito and me are the mods. We will keep an eye out to see if there's no flaming (everyone likes different games, respect that) and to make sure the board is organized somewhat properly.  ;)

I think we are also looking for a 3rd mod. Someone who's into Wii or XBox, or is an old school gamer who's been playing since the days of joystick-pong. You get the idea, the nerdier, the better.

More to come tomorrow  ;)

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Gaming Central !
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 11:50 PM »
Fu
I have only old consoles... as NES or ATARI xD or N64
I hate hiperrealist graphichs
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 12:14 AM »
Fu
I have only old consoles... as NES or ATARI xD or N64
I hate hiperrealist graphichs

That is covered under 'Anything goes', mr. purist  ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 01:42 AM »
may i mention the word "wii" here, without my post being deleted?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 06:40 AM »
may i mention the word "wii" here, without my post being deleted?

Yes, if it's in the appropriate thread, even if it isn't, we can move it I think.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 05:29 PM »
Someone should make a review of Terraria, 10 Bucks only on Steam and combines Minecraft with RPG into a 2d world.

Offline Alien

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 05:57 PM »
just talk about worms armageddon on this site...but okay >:(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 06:51 AM »
Someone should make a review of Terraria, 10 Bucks only on Steam and combines Minecraft with RPG into a 2d world.

I think we're only going to review games we own/have played, I ain't gonna rush out and buy games left right and center lol, and I probably won't be PC gaming anymore as i'm selling my good PC.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 02:57 PM »
jaja, we got a whole forum to discuss games now. PS3, Wii, XBox, PC, browser games, anything goes in here  :)

I think I'll let Komito post some sticky threads, he seems to have a pretty good set-up prepared. Anyway, there will be a sticky thread for each brand/platform where you can post reviews/opinions of games (either just released or old games, it's all good). If you want to discuss a game more in-depth (such as Starcraft 2, world of warcraft, worms: reloaded...), you should probably open a topic instead of just replying.

Komito and me are the mods. We will keep an eye out to see if there's no flaming (everyone likes different games, respect that) and to make sure the board is organized somewhat properly.  ;)

I think we are also looking for a 3rd mod. Someone who's into Wii or XBox, or is an old school gamer who's been playing since the days of joystick-pong. You get the idea, the nerdier, the better.

More to come tomorrow  ;)
Hmmm i have an old gameboy, a ds, a nes, a supernes, a N64, a gamecube, a wii and a xbox 360. i started video games when i was 5. So i propose my services as a 3rd mod!

Offline rash

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 05:30 PM »
har har noob u dont even have atari 2600 !!
pole position and space invaders owned  ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 05:34 PM »
If HHC is ok with it Agneau, consider yourself our partner in crime xD

Offline HHC

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 05:46 PM »
Yeah, it's fine with me. He meets all the criteria: knows his old school games and has wii/xbox. That means we got it all covered now  8)

Welcome on board Agneau. Ill tell MI to add you as MOD.  :)
Staff discussion go over PM I guess  ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 05:48 PM »
Yeah, it's fine with me. He meets all the criteria: knows his old school games and has wii/xbox. That means we got it all covered now  8)

Welcome on board Agneau. Ill tell MI to add you as MOD.  :)
Staff discussion go over PM I guess  ;)

We could ask MI for a private forum?

Offline rash

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 05:54 PM »
btw wtf agnos lol no ps1 and no ps2 liessss evil nintendo fanboy lol

i had atari 2600, gameboy, ps1, dreamcast, xbox, ps2, ds, psp and 360, but i kinda stopped games i only played 6 games on my 360 and even less on the ds and psp, but i got more than 150 games on my Iphone lol, its my fav console now

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 06:05 PM »
Haha good idea for a new thread "What consoles you had?".

I've had, Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Sega Mega Drive, Atari, Amiga(Brothers), Spectrum, BBC(well technically it was my uncles but I used it more than him lol), PC, Apple Mac(old one from like 80's), Sega Master System, Nintendo GameCube, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, Xbox, Xbox360, Nintendo 64, Nintendo, I also had that Virtual Reality thing that was going around for a while, I can't for the life of me remember what happened to it... I've had pretty much everything, most of which up until about 2002 was shared with my Brother growing up...