Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:35 PM

Author Topic: Who plays League of Legends?  (Read 12249 times)

Offline franz

Re: Who plays League of Legends?
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2013, 04:39 PM »
Oh that was you xD k, just saw Lvl1 and thought 'troll account'

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2013, 08:15 PM »
add me friends eu west: lollersk8sxd

omg wanna play some games tomorrow husky?  :-* i got 2 account , read on my sig.

Offline Husk

« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2013, 07:10 AM »
Europe West: lollersk8sxd
Europe Nordic/East: FeedSurrReport
Europe Nordic/East: lollersk8sxd
North America: feedtopplz
North America: did I died <--- To be updated to lollersk8sxd

Offline franz

Offline Husk

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2013, 09:27 PM »
just another tournament in eSport history is here!

League of Legends Season 3 World Championship!

be sure to check the streams at:

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/live

as big as dota
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 11:46 AM by Husk »

« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2013, 09:28 AM »
Biggest... name is for sure longer than The International... And probably all these school boys (and ropa the mastermind) watching streams will only make it look bigger. Anyway not sure if you are trolling xd
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:29 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline darKz

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2013, 09:37 AM »
Anyway not sure if you are trolling xd

Just this. :D

€: Prize pool:    $2,050,000
It isn't bigger after all.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:40 AM by darKz »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Husk

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2013, 10:03 AM »
r u saying that the biggest dota tournament had bigger prize pool than this season 3 lol world championship? if ur answer is yes, then I should edit my post.

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2013, 10:35 AM »
Just watched some pregame/game and i must say you have shitty personalities (if i can call them personalities, just the obvious blabling is going on) there in LoL and the tourney climate is nowhere near TI3

http://www.dota2.com/international/home/overview/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:37 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Husk

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2013, 10:42 AM »
cool, tbh I don't even watch the pregame show/commentary. if i had to describe it with 1 word tho, it would be bad.

Offline darKz

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2013, 10:47 AM »
r u saying that the biggest dota tournament had bigger prize pool than this season 3 lol world championship? if ur answer is yes, then I should edit my post.

Yes. They're missing a bit more than $800.000 to top TI3. Riot disband pls.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2013, 10:58 AM »
Prize Pool != Popularity. Not to mention Riot hosts continental qualifiers (eu, usa, brazil, china, korea, rest of asia) all year long with 200k prize pools many times, dwarfing the yearly total when compared to Dota2 to great extense.

Lol #1 e-sports, most played, most watched. Most popular. Dota fans are in denial because they expected that when Dota was finally released it would have dwarfed Lol's relevance, but it didn't even come close. That's why dota fanboys don't have a thread and insist on posting in this one.

Anyway, I'm still playing ocassionaly, (stopped playing daily after reaching Gold I in this Season), if anyone is around the same level or wants some advice add me: Trinity Fart (eu west only)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 11:03 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2013, 11:15 AM »
We do have our own thread. We're just correcting the wrongs in this one. :D
And by no means am I jealous or anything, it's true that LoL still has more viewers and (casual) players and if it's ever going to change it'll still take a long while. It's just that the biggest prize pool for a single event now belongs to Dota, period. :)
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2013, 11:22 AM »

We do have our own thread. We're just correcting the wrongs in this one. :D
You're very decided to come here and correct everyone's posts, so please do not feel bad about me doing the same with yours.

it's true that LoL still has more viewers and (casual) players and if it's ever going to change it'll still take a long while.

It also has more profesional teams and players (they live off the game) than any other e-game, ever.

It's just that the biggest prize pool for a single event now belongs to Dota, period. :)

Who cares? Dubai has the biggest prize pool for any soccer league in the world.  Is it the biggest league in the world?

When comparing the popularity of both games and repercusion, both in general media and e-sports all you have left is that little argument: We give X more cash in a single event regardless of the fact Riot prizes much more throughout a year. That and calling Lol public's casual.

You need to come up with new material, and catch up quick, because at this point you're sounding like a broken record.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 11:25 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2013, 11:45 AM »
k I fixed my post