Forums
May 18, 2024, 06:45 AM

Author Topic: Who plays League of Legends?  (Read 12367 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Who plays League of Legends?
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2012, 11:35 AM »
I clearly said I've last played the game like 3 years ago (for more than 5 minutes btw, actually for a couple weeks) and I'm glad to be proven wrong. How much experience do you have in DotA then? Because the last thing I remember was you trying out the Dota 2 beta and then deciding to stick to LoL after like 2 games or so?

As I said it comes down to personal preference. If you like what you have in LoL then that's fine with me, I just can't be arsed playing it after I've experienced high level DotA. I said I don't wanna discuss either, I stated what I think about the game and that's it.

Oh and LoL has been out for how long? It's quite obvious that it holds the genre monopoly since DotA 1 was/is way harder to access for your average gamer (only offers 3rd party platforms like Garena or Dotalicious, not counting Battlenet because it sucks in this regard) and Dota 2 is still not out of the beta aka available free 2 play for everyone. So you can guess how much value that argument holds to me.

It's also funny to see many players switch from LoL to Dota 2, not the other way round. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2012, 12:22 PM »

It's also funny to see many players switch from LoL to Dota 2, not the other way round. :)

So you're saying there aren't any ex Dota players amongst the LoL userbase?

:D
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2012, 12:32 PM »
LoL is holding the monopoly now so we're talking now, not a few years ago. :P I don't see players switch from Dota 2 to LoL, do you?
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2012, 10:43 PM »
anyway guys i guess you play in NA servers?

I could make an account there and we could do some 1v1s for fun tomorrow sunday

anyone in?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Camper

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2012, 03:44 AM »
@ ropa, I play in the Brazilian server. Register yourself there, I play everyday :D

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2012, 04:28 AM »
I'm on the NA server... I'm not particularly interested in 1v1s tho
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2012, 09:07 AM »
"e author=ShyGuy link=topic=11680.msg143928#msg143928 date=1350361724]
I'm on the NA server... I'm not particularly interested in 1v1s tho
[/quote]

It'd be for the lulz Shy, what else can we do? I was sitting on 1900elo on season 2
don't think we can duo together yet  :P"

we could play twisted treeline though (3v3) the three of us. Many Brazilians play on NA they get around 150 ping

btw Camp, did you see the Campeonato Brasiliero de LoL?
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Camper

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2012, 01:31 PM »
Hey guys, my internet is crap! Why don't you move for zillian one and we play 3x3!

@ropa, I just watched the final ( got worry after paiN loss )

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2012, 01:44 PM »
Hey guys, my internet is crap! Why don't you move for zillian one and we play 3x3!

I'm in Spain dude, there's no way connecting to Brazilian servers is going to make it playable for me :(

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Camper

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2012, 02:27 PM »

I'm in Spain dude, there's no way connecting to Brazilian servers is going to make it playable for me :(

Even van ( Poland ) plays in Zillian server :p

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2012, 03:39 PM »
if we get enough wormers we could just play some premade 5s normal
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2012, 03:41 PM »
if we get enough wormers we could just play some premade 5s normal

if you guys are on now and wanna try playing something, come to #worms
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2013, 01:10 PM »
add me friends eu west: lollersk8sxd

Offline franz

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2013, 04:27 PM »
feel free add me, NA server: franzai

only just hit 30 in last month

Offline Husk

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2013, 01:08 PM »
Europe West: lollersk8sxd
North America: did I died

edit: I added u franz =P hopefully get to play games with u!