Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:26 AM

Author Topic: Who plays Minecraft?  (Read 2695 times)

Who plays Minecraft?
« on: November 04, 2011, 07:21 PM »
Last weeks I didnt visited ag at all. The reason was that I played alot of minecraft. Is there any1 also who play it? If so answer there, and we with Masta will public special wormers private server that works without using some strange hosting and with white ip (no hamachi) for licence or just some cracked crap from piratebay with version 1.8.1, also working 24/7, and absolutely free. Come on, we need at least 15-25 ppl  :)

Re: Who plays Minecraft?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 07:51 PM »
We have our own little server already :)

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 07:56 PM »
I bought it two weeks ago... couldn't get into it... I truly can't comprehend how so many of my friends who I didn't think were architecturally savvy can make such cool things in Minecraft... I can't make anything cool... i just don't know... it takes so long to get the materials and shit, and the monsters kill me when i dig down to find basic materials o.0
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 10:07 PM »
I don't

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 02:47 AM »
I don't
never have i seen such a shitty looking game be so popular.  no graphics, no framerate, no problem.  the minecraft people are geniuses for finding a way to sell this to people.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 11:28 AM »
I don't
never have i seen such a shitty looking game be so popular.  no graphics, no framerate, no problem.  the minecraft people are geniuses for finding a way to sell this to people.
Hah, thinked same before I tried it :d
Once I opened u2b and saw that half of vids about minecraft. I watched one, laugh how suck this game and closed. Next week I checked out old site of programmers community, and.. lol no1 didnt work with programming at all, Everyone just played this minecraft on their server. Well, I opened wiki and it said beta of this game already buy more then 3000000  ppl when they able to play in servers with pirate version as I do. I got brain f@#!ed and download it, I runned it and it was so ugly blocks every where lol. In few days I saw one u2b vid, on russian language, it was really intresting to look, then I dl mc again and this time played around 11 hours in offline..

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 11:53 AM »
You only need to see the potential ;D

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 12:06 PM »
This video is awesome.  :o

Can't believe some people had the courage to do such things.
How many hours needed to do such landscapes ?
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 12:17 PM »
No idea, but making that moon on my screenshot earlier took Balee and me about a week (maybe a bit longer) to do.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 01:14 PM »
Lawl ! Didn't notice it. xD
It rocks ! :D
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline JayX

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 12:59 AM »
I just got Minecraft a few days ago. I like it actually, nice and creative!

D1 how to get to your server mate? I ain't done any online multiplayer stuff yet. I'd be up for joining you guys for a building session some time :)

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 01:28 AM »
Come to #worms and have a chat with GreeN :) He's the guy in charge of the server (we have a white list, since a random dude we didn't know joined our server (we have less capacity than Impo's server)

Offline JayX

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 01:50 AM »
White list?

Yeah sure I'll try and log on next time I'm crafting away.

Like I said I'm pretty new to it all, but more than happy to jump in there if you have some space, same for you Impo dude

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 09:37 AM »
No idea, but making that moon on my screenshot earlier took Balee and me about a week (maybe a bit longer) to do.

Is that the moon from Zelda: Majoras Mask? Looks much like it to me. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 10:47 AM »
I have played minecraft in the past a lot, before it went beta. Lost interest and tried it out some time ago but didn't really get into it again since Terraria is much more interesting imo.