Forums
May 12, 2024, 07:48 PM

Author Topic: Worms Crazy Golf!  (Read 884 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Worms Crazy Golf!
« on: November 05, 2015, 03:48 PM »
My mate came round with his laptop few days ago and showed me Worms Crazy Golf, after a few turns I was hooked!

This game is f**kin awesome if you love stuff like BnG :D

Here's a few of my best shots from last night :D

Done the 1st 2 courses so far, every hole HIO so far :D

So awesome trying to figure out how to HIO stuff, there are even some maps i've managed to HIO in completely different ways.

Anyone else played this yet? Got any cool shots? Shame there is no multiplayer...

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Worms Crazy Golf!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 04:57 PM »
Hey, its not WA! Heretic detected  :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 05:17 PM »
Yeah, i said it in my review long ago, crazy golf is pretty neat  :)

But ya, after a day or so my mind wanted something more than just golf.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 05:20 PM »
Yeah, i said it in my review long ago, crazy golf is pretty neat  :)

But ya, after a day or so my mind wanted something more than just golf.

Blah, I actually checked to see if there was a thread for WCG but couldn't find one lol, obviously didn't look hard enough haha!

What do you mean by more than just golf?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 05:42 PM »

He prolly meant it gets boring to throw balls in holes singleplayer.. eventually. :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 05:44 PM by Sensei »

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 05:49 PM »
Blah, I actually checked to see if there was a thread for WCG but couldn't find one lol, obviously didn't look hard enough haha!

It was in the PC games review-thread, I don't blame ya  :D
here's the link: click
Ye, as I wrote there. It's 'just' golf. In WA you have so many different kind of schemes.. in crazy golf it's basically just 1 'mini-game': golf. And as I wrote further on, gameplay wise and graphics wise.. it's better than Reloaded, hence the regret that it's just golf and not a standard worms game where you can fight each other on these maps.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 06:21 PM »
Yeah I immediately found it after I read your 1st reply haha.

I just played a few more holes, i've just came to realize I only have about 27 holes left before i've completed the game, at least with hole in ones, then the challenges to do, then that's it...

Like you said in your review it would be awesome if you could have a map creator, then the game could essentially last forever at least with user created maps you could download from other players.

However, it's one of the best small games i've played in years, graphics are really nice, the soundtrack is awesome, the physics are really neat, I love how you can complete each hole in many different ways with different items.

I wonder if they would ever improve the game and add new features or extra courses, or even just let us make our own :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 06:24 PM »
Yeah I immediately found it after I read your 1st reply haha.

I just played a few more holes, i've just came to realize I only have about 27 holes left before i've completed the game, at least with hole in ones, then the challenges to do, then that's it...

Like you said in your review it would be awesome if you could have a map creator, then the game could essentially last forever at least with user created maps you could download from other players.

However, it's one of the best small games i've played in years, graphics are really nice, the soundtrack is awesome, the physics are really neat, I love how you can complete each hole in many different ways with different items.

I wonder if they would ever improve the game and add new features or extra courses, or even just let us make our own :D
I like how you can impart spin, you can throw it up high with little spin and play bounces, or throw it in the there low with max spin to stop it on a dime.

Offline Triad

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 11:17 PM »
Yeah it's a nice game, have it on steam. Not as definitive as WA obviously but really fun game to play.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:20 PM by Triad »