Forums
May 16, 2024, 11:41 PM

Author Topic: Your Top-5 games for the PC  (Read 12946 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: Your Top-5 games for the PC
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2011, 02:50 PM »
What is this all about Postal 2, ive seen some youtube videos and that game looks silly, not even in little tiny piece to be close to GTA 3+ ;a
Postal 2 is much more funnier. :p
But anyway, it's a old game developped by a little company, so I guess it's normal GTA is better.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline rash

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2011, 03:17 PM »
indeed, postal is f@#!ing fun, it was censured in many countries and it is more trash than gta

Krotchy ftw  ;)

Kingpin was only awesome !!

Offline Alien

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2011, 03:26 PM »
What is this all about Postal 2, ive seen some youtube videos and that game looks silly, not even in little tiny piece to be close to GTA 3+ ;a
you must be a little crazy in your brain to like and understand this game :-X :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2011, 03:32 PM »
Diablo 2
WoW
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age
CoT series
WA
those are the games I've played most anyway..
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2011, 12:00 AM »
1. World of Warcraft
2. Civilization Series (except 5, it sucks)
3. Sid Meier's Pirates! (the old one, not the new one)
4. X-Com Terror from the Deep
5. Battle Isle Series (similiar to Panzer General just more futuristic except Battle Isle World War Series) Maybe interesting to you HHC if you don't already know about it, I played it on my old Amiga for months.

P.S.: ropa let's make a wow guild and raid together. :P
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:01 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline wowwow

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2011, 12:13 AM »
1- WA xdd
2- Battlefield 1942
3- Battlefield secret weapons of WWII
4- Pokerstars (if you consider it like a game)
5- Team Fortress 2

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 01:10 AM »

P.S.: ropa let's make a wow guild and raid together. :P

i don't play anymore, no time to raid, i quit when we downed the bitch king in 25

patiently waiting for  d3 :P
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 01:12 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 06:37 AM »
1- WA  :D
2- Gta san andreas SAMP (online)
3- I ♥ lionking snes

4- Assasin creed (but my pc is too bad to run it :( )
5- Simpsons hit and run :D

Lol lion king isn't a PC game, you'll have to change that :P

Ropa/Anubis, I loved WoW until they brought out Lich King, to put it simply, I just didn't have the time to keep up with everyone, seriously WoW addicts make any other addict look like a 1st timer, WoW addicts don't do shit except that for like at least 12-16 hours a day, and they don't sleep at weekends...

Plus I think WotLK and this new Cata sucks, I haven't even bought Cata, I just can't be arsed... They keep changing everything and it bugs me, I just started to perfect BG's with my druid at level 70 then they f@#!ing changed the talent trees n shit, to be honest in the long run I think i've wasted my money on WoW, I don't like the fact I am paying for something they keep changing, it's like just giving your money away for free... (And I know I probably stand alone on this opinion).

But still, whilst playing up to level 70, was one of the most fun/addicting games i've ever played :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 08:19 AM »
they gave too much control for each class and made them similar to each other.

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2011, 10:06 AM »
1) WA ofc.
2) GTA:SA
3) THPS2
4) Minesweeper
5) Curveball harhar

Good times.

Offline cOke

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2011, 10:18 AM »
1. Counter-Strike (1.6 was better than source, source is still all right tho)
2. WA
3. COD4

thats it, i don't play any other pc games :P
HNN4EVA

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2011, 11:34 AM »

It was, as well as a Mega Drive game :)

But still, whilst playing up to level 70, was one of the most fun/addicting games i've ever played :)

You should of continued, you probably missed the best part of the game, the 70-85 leveling and the end game.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2011, 12:06 PM »

It was, as well as a Mega Drive game :)

You should of continued, you probably missed the best part of the game, the 70-85 leveling and the end game.

But he said "snes" lol...

And I did, I got to level 80, didn't buy Cata, and don't think I ever will...

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2011, 12:32 PM »
hard to make order...
- unreal tournament series
- tes3: morrowind
- diablo ii fury within mod
- heroes of might and magic 3
- wow xd
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline HHC

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2011, 12:35 PM »
I finally managed to fix the colour bug with older games on windows7  8)

Go to desktop, right click and select 'personalize'. Now select a theme with a solid background colour (I picked black - high contrast). The background theme will now change.
Next, right click again and select display settings. Don't change anything here, just leave the window open. Now start the game.. and voila, all the colours are perfectly fine!

Works for AoE2 and all other oldschool games  8)

After you're done playing simply close the display window and change the theme back. Works like a charm and you don't need to kill your explorer anymore  ;)