Forums
May 18, 2024, 12:47 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 112598  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Maciej

[SOLVED] 112598
« on: June 02, 2012, 05:23 PM »
I don't know how lame must be to report free win other's pick. We agreed to play hysteria but I wrote this will be Rocky's and Ropz's scheme, so I wanted to change into bng (I haven't found any rules about it on tus). They refused to play, that's why I'm reporting this. And delete this lie.

Offline franz

Re: 112598
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:53 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-112598/

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-112600/

closing the other complaint threads, keep discussion here, as both games relate to same complaint.

can't clans change their own pick?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:52 AM »
Maciej, the pick system does not include players. We DO NOT pick like "TTRR if Free and barman". Who plays for a clan is that clan inner decision. If you are having members issue, that is not your opponent's problem.

CKC and ps, you are both well known clans and you both reported 2 free wins. How about actually getting those done?
play Hysteria as ps's pick but with Maciej and Rocket.
BnG free win is void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 07:55 AM »
Why with me and Rocket? Check chat logs, I have never wanted to play hysteria, it was Ropz! But he left without word. Imo he should play this with Rocket...

Offline Almog

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 08:05 AM »
to be honest I am sick and tired of being sportsmanlike (or whatever the word is lol) in such situations, with shit attutide players. too many times players or clans avoid my picks (or CKCs picks) for no logical reason, and I rather report a free win than owe them a game

I also dont understand why mods try to make peace between clans/players, rules and rules, and some people learn the hard way

so the question is, -BY RULES- , is that our games ours or not? If yes - we want the free win, if not - void it. But we wont play it again, sorry.

have a nice day and nice week

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 08:36 AM »
It was our pick, that's you who make mess.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 08:42 AM »
Maciej,
When a football player can't make it to a match, they don't postpone the time until that player is available again, a substitude player fills in. ps had to play hysteria when they had enough players which was you and Rocket. Instead you refused to play, changed the pick and reported a free win, that's why you and Rocket must play in Hysteria. I think I shouldn't mention about the consequences if somebody else alias with your name and play that game.

Almog,
1. Free win was never meant to be a permanent win. It was always like a threat so that the actual game gets done.
2. Despite the fact that I do want to make peace between players, in this case I'm not. Read my reply to Maciej.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 08:50 AM »
to be honest I am sick and tired of being sportsmanlike (or whatever the word is lol) in such situations, with shit attutide players. too many times players or clans avoid my picks (or CKCs picks) for no logical reason, and I rather report a free win than owe them a game

I also dont understand why mods try to make peace between clans/players, rules and rules, and some people learn the hard way

I totally support this, I agree to such an extent it's the main reason why I hardly play these days, whenever I turnup everyone thinks i'll pick BnG and #AG is suddenly all AFK.

I really wish there was a rule that were to force clans to accept clanners no matter the pick/players/clans available. Why the hell doesn't anyone do something about it lol?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 09:19 AM »
but I could just write 'I have to go, let Ropz and Rocky play', and what then?
And we had same situacion with eS, they wanted to play 3rd ttrr, but respect left. They were still 3 on AG, but they found other clanner instead of playing with us promised ttrr. But I'm not that asshole like ckc to report it.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 09:26 AM »
but I could just write 'I have to go, let Ropz and Rocky play', and what then?
And we had same situacion with eS, they wanted to play 3rd ttrr, but respect left. They were still 3 on AG, but they found other clanner instead of playing with us promised ttrr. But I'm not that asshole like ckc to report it.

MI keeps writing a thing, and you keep writing another.
Anyway, I've no problem playing it, but he totally refused it, and I don't really want to beg this guy.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 09:48 AM »
You will play this with Ropz and Rokcy, not with me.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 09:58 AM »
Its not my business but i just cant understand what a problem is to just playing this game by Maciej,
this is clear example of avoiding. I would keep this free win to CKC.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 09:59 AM »

Well, he keeps avoiding even in forums, what to do?

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 10:13 AM »
I can play this.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 11:29 AM »

Well, he keeps avoiding even in forums, what to do?

you are an idiot, from the beginning I keep saying I don't wanna play this, even before the first game.